Meet Again

Wisdom Teeth

A/N: Hey guys I'm gonna update frequently and add like songs for each chapter if I can and fix the layout and stuff. Thanks for sticking around with me for this long and for commenting,subscribing,readin and upvoting. It really inspires and motivates me to continue writing.


From behind me I sighed of relief as I heard that distinct high falsetto laugh but when I turned around that air I heaved up was quickly back in again. I stood up and gave an awkward wave"H-h-hi," What's he doing here? I actually would think he'd go to the COEX mall instead. Especially when he was dressed up like that,you wouldn't really wear a green varsity jacket,washed out skinny jeans and a snapback in the village markets especially in Summer.

Luhan smiled and nodded as well"Ah so what brings you here?" Isn't it obvious though.I still had a piece of fishcake in my mouth so while uttering nothing I lifted the shopping bags for him to see.

He scratched his head"Oh right," At least he said something and tried talking to me.

Joonyo tugged on my shirt again this time with the material being stretched and pointed to the swings behind us. Hesitantly I allowed him to even though I didn't want to be left alone with Luhan. There was an awkward silence again and we were both just staring at the floor. He cleared his throat"Um about Woohyun,"

I lifted my head up"Um yeah?" What was he going to say next? Did he really dislike Woohyun that much or possibly more?

"Sorry about that it's just we're not that close and yeah it's complicated,"

I nodded although not understanding his theory and thinking"I understand,"

Suddenly Luhan's phone rang cutting our conversation that wasn't really going anywhere anyway"Uh sorry,". He answered his phone and his delicate face suddenly look irritated as wrinkles crept to his forehead.

"What?Why?Now?Are you serious?I'm gonna kill you later,"He hung up the phone and slowly placed his phone back into his pocket. With a sheepish smile he looked at me"It was Suho and I guess I have to go,"

A little relieved yet disappointed I watched him bid farewell as I called Joonyo from the swing set who was too happy in his own world. Whist walking back I spotted a cute looking ahjumma who gave me a wide and bright smile making me stiffle a laugh. She knitted really nice things and one particular article of clothing caught my eye. As I brushed my hands over it she quickly packed it away"Oh you'd definitely look prettier in that but I'm sorry to say I've reserved this for someone special,"

I pursed my lips and formed my lips into a firm line. Well it's not like I was gonna buy it anyway. It was just too cute. Maybe there was another one of it's kind but then then I read the wooden sign and pouted. Anyway that special someone is really lucky.

Luhan's POV

Yes,I was right she was here. Her outfit consisted of a baggy shirt and knee length tights, even though it was so simple she looked sophisticated and cute anyway. Seeing each other I had to say something right"Ah so what brings you here?" Of all things I say that.

She had bloated cheeks which made her look like a hamster as she lifted the bags. Oh right.Duh Luhan. She's probably questioning my intelligence now and how I managed to get into the same school as her. Well tutoring and cram school for every subject, except Physical Education I'm the boss of that department. I don't know if she was angry,mad or upset with me but I just wanted to clear up the things with Woohyun. I mean I kinda lashed out and didn't act rationally. I intended on taking her and Joonyo to eat like ice cream just to spend time with her but I was gonna reason it as an apology for the Woohyun incident but stupid shifty Suho rang.

"Luhan!"He exclaimed with a sigh of relief.Please chh.

"What?"

"I need money,"

"What do you mean your like the richest guy I know.Am I a joke to you?" I whispered hoping Chorong didn't hear. She might look at me differently and I may turn her off even more.Not that I'm putting on a mask for her.

"Just please I left it at home,Come here to the Starbucks besides Chicken palace"

Why?Now?Are you serious?I'm gonna kill you later," I hung up the phone and slowly placed it back into my pocket. So Suho ruins my date to help his. I clenched my fist and urgently dashed for the subway.When I reached the said street it felt rather gloomy and the sun had begun to sink down. Noticing that big head of his filled with air through the window I stomped my way in"Ya you know you completely ruined the-,"

Suho held his hands together playing with his thumbs as he forced a smile with his teeth gripped. Besides him was Sehun with a smug grin with his hands in his pockets. What the heck was he doing here"We meet again my best friend,"

Chorong's POV

The crossing was at its peak hour where the people crossing double its sized from earlier. We were literally a can of sardines. When we managed to cross the road I felt my pocket was empty and my eyes enlarged.MY PHONE?No please tell me I didn't lose it. What am I going to do? What am I going to do? It has no password lock. What if a ert finds it and uses my selcas and pictures unappropriately or if they go around pretending to be me or the messgages I had with Eunji. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! It will be the end of me.

I twitched as if I was possessed by some spirit as a cold object made contact with my shoulder. Looking as stiff and mentally unstable as ever I turned around and saw a familar looking face. The height,the naturally eye bags it was obviously Zitao"OH h-hey,"

He didn't say anything except shove my phone to my shoulder carelessly before walking away just like that before I even got to say thank you. I stood dumbfounded and was about to chase him up for a thank you but he was completely gone even when the people have totally cleared up. That's weird why is it just me and Joonyo here. Confused,Joonyo and I took the next bus home.

When we got back home I slopped myself from exhaustion on the bed like a starfish. Closing my eyes slowly felt like a luxury all until my phone received a message.