My Pen, My Pal

Wisdom Teeth

Chorong's POV

Woohyun leaned over to my side and quickly snatched the pen in my pink pencil case. I know I know pink. Well it was the only colour that came with the pencil case design I liked. I quickly tugged his shirt and took the pen out of his hand and slid another"Use this one,"

Woohyun shifted his head back and furrowed his eyebrows"Isn't it the same?"

I let out an awkward laugh"Ahaha,"

"Girls are so complicated,"

My awkward laugh died down as I turned around to watch Luhan holding a pen in his hands. You half smiled but realized that pen wasn't yours it was a different brand and a different colour.Of course a pen,nothing sentimental or a meaning behind it. It's just ink in a tube you use to write for things. Being the only kid in the family he would have thousands of the same one.

Luhan's POV

I lifted my head off from that eyesore of words known as a 'textbook' and quickly shot a millisecond or a quarter of that at Chorong. My eyes twitched at the sight of her letting Woohyun use the pen I-I gave her. If she's gonna treat it like that then I shouldn't..well it is just a pen.Right?A stupid ball point pen.

I glared right at Woohyun and then at Chorong as she jerked her head quickly to the back and then at the front. I opened my eyes wide and realized I had just given Chorong the dirty look as well but on accident. She glanced too quick but was she hurt?

"Luhan,"

"Luhan,"

"Luhan!"

I shook my head lightly and turned to my side"Aren't you gonna copy the notes down?" Mieun asked.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong's POV

I turned around for no reason like it was an automatic gesture okay. Or maybe I felt the need to look at... no no no it was an automatic gesture. Though when I turned around Luhan was staring angrily at Woohyun. Is there something happening between the both of them?

"Woohyun,"I said.

"Yeh,what,"he replied.

I shook my head and remained focused on the blackboard. It was the usually boring class of Geography which was one of the least subjects I put work into since I don't think I'd use it in the future anyways. It's enough effort for me to pass with an A so it's all good for the meantime. Here and there I was destracted by the smallest things in the class and I always had the urge to turn my head around which was a bad habit I was adapting to. If I don't get my act together Luhan will eventually find out.

Luhan's POV

For the whole Geography lesson I could not pay attention. The though of Chorong getting mad at me was running through my mind. I read this article on one of my magazines like I was bored okay. The article mentioned that girls are very sensitive especially when it's that time of the month but being the oblivious creatures we are, we don't notice all of these things.

As soon as the bell rang I slowly packed up looking around the class as everyone piled through the door. When I looked up Chorong was already gone so I fastened my pace and found her walking towards the basketball courts.

 I cleared my throat"Chorong,"

She paused and turned around"Uh,yeh?"

I walked closer to her leaving a metre distance"During class...I wasn't glaring at you,"

Chorong paused and looked up at the ceiling recalling the incident"Oh that..yeh I know,"

I interally sighed with relied and we both stood there awkwardly. I cleared my throat once again"So I guess I'll get going," I pointed with my thumb.

"Uh wait,"

I gripped onto my shoulder strap and half turned back.

"Why were you glaring at Woohyun?"

I swallowed my dry thoat"He gets on my nerves,he's really annoying and always smiling,". What a stupid reason. At that moment I literally wanted to run away and hide behind a bush and beat myself up.

Chorong jerked her head back  slightly"What's wrong with that?"

You have so many questions.I started walking away afarid to what I'll keep saying. I simply replied with "It's Woohyun," which was more complicated then that.

Chorong's POV

Luhan was acting like a jerk. He doesn't even talk to Woohyun that much and he's acting like this to him. There's absolutely nothing wrong with smiling and Woohyun. I mean he may be quite annoying at first but eventually you grow to it and its how Woohyun naturally is which is his most well known trait. So i brought the question up with a tone of sass in my question" What's wrong with that?"

"It's Woohyun," That reply so pathetic and childlike. I was starting to wonder what kind of person Luhan really was,bipolar,fake?I slumped on my bed and fell backwards.


A/N: Hello Imma be tryna update frequently since it's the school holidays.HOLLER!!!*mini party by myself* Anyways thank you guys for continuing to read this I was thinking about deleting my account but then I thought of you guys and stuff so yeh and I'm planning on making my first OC fanfic ft Chanyeol and two other members but I wonder who? Hehehehehehehe .Btw have you seen Chanyeol on roomate like oh my gosh can you not Chanyeol and he can play piano to!?Like seriously that tallented yes tallented elff TALL. Have a great day nomnoms and I fell deeper for Chanyeol when he played Maybe by Yiruma you guys should check it out if you haven't :3