Blind

Wisdom Teeth

Aish Sehun.Oh Sehun.Why are you like this?One simple question became complex just like your personality.I thank him for being honest and for not hiding his feelings yet he didn’t answer my question that’s what bugs me although I feel sorry for him. I feel sorry because I know it’s not easy doing that and even so just taking in the rejection like that. He took it maturely and straight away, something I would find hard to do.

So what do I do with these flowers?Throw them?No that would be too harsh. I know. I’ll plant them so that it’ll remind me of answering that question well more like a riddle come to think of it. It’ll also remind me of the first boy to admit feelings for me, Oh Sehun.

Today was the last day of middle school and it’d be a long time before I’d see Luhan again. I’’ll only see him after the holidays and so before that I wanted to give him something that I had intention of giving earlier.

After packing up I closed the door behind me and the school suddenly became a subject to a horror movie. The sun was of course still up so it was okay. My footsteps echoed step after step. I also heard footsteps from down below so maybe it would be Luhan.I placed my hand in my pocket getting ready to take out the small gift but it wasn’t much. It’ll probably be piled up with his other gifts from his other fan girls that he doesn’t pay attention to.

“OH!”gasped a girl turning around as she saw me.

 My eyes widened but I was relieved that it was someone I knew “Jisue,what are you doing still here?”

“Just finishing up stuff and you?”

“Uh-um just finishing up stuff to um have you seen Luhan?”

“Luhan?He already went home,”

I glumfully nodded but curved a smile “Oh”He already went home.I guess I’ve missed the goal once again. The goal is always there but whenever I try I just always seem to miss.

Luhan Pov

I was sitting from a fair distance away from Chorong. Far enough to not be seen but close enough to hear what she said. I told Jisue to not say that I was still at school.

“Uh-um just finishing up stuff to um have you seen Luhan?”

“Luhan?He already went home,”

It’d be too easy if I said I was still at school right?After seeing Chorong had left the school grounds I went back to the classroom to open up Chorong’s table to see if she saw the paper crane. I found that the crane was still in perfect shapes and showed no sign of being touched.

   

How can she be so blind?I even picked yellow paper since that colour was eye catching. She can notice all those details in the forensic investigation sort of classes by why can’t she see a yellow paper crane.It bugs me.

If only I was quicker,if only I were earlier,if only I were braver and if only I had used time better.There are so many flaws that I have and things I lack.

I stared depressingly at the present that I took out of my bag meant for Chorong. Anyway there’s no point,she likes Sehun right? Sehun confessed and there are many things to like about Sehun so who’d say no.

The holidays are starting.That’s enough time for me to forget my feelings for Chorong…..hopefully.

Chorong Pov

Once I got home I ejected the USB from Eunji onto my laptop and browsed all the childhood memories as if it were a time machine and I was going back in time.

All the photos brang me to nostalgia and some brought me to hysterics.I scrolled to the bottom and the last document was a word document. It was labelled ‘To Chorong aka Crong’

It was a message that brought tearness and joy and the last paragraph was written in bold letters:

I have a confession to make I once used to like Luhan but that was ages ago and my feelings have been totally erased.I came to like someone else now anyway and you know who I mean.Chorong remember and keep my advice I told you during the soccer game and when I move to Hyundai I expect you and Luhan to be together okay?Understand?Got it?I wish you all the best for the future endeavours and never forget me. Also you can have another best friend but I’m still number one!

~~~Eunji^^ <3


A/N:Gonna add gifs to the chapters if I find some.Thanks to all the subs heheh <3