The Quiet One

Wisdom Teeth

Please say my name.Please say my name.

“Krystal,”Luhan said.

Krystal.Of course.I can’t lie and say it didn’t bother me but I actually thought that he would pick me.The one he’s known for 10 years,the one who went to the same school as him,the one…the one who’s just another girl to him.

I watched Krystal get up and some cooed over the moment.She got up so flawlessly and her long hair trailed behind her.She smiled and lightly blushed as she lined up behind Luhan whilst Sulli trailed behind her.I was no competition for Krystal.

“Mmmm,Yeon hee,”Woohyun said.

“Suho!”Luhan said patting Suho’s back as he came up.

“Myungsoo!”shouted Woohyun whilst looking at Luhan.He did a poker face and then he did a peace sign.Luhan just shrugged his shoulders and continued picking people.I hoped I’d be called next but Luhan chose Sulli,another pretty girl and cute as well.

I was on the verge of giving up and everyone in the class had basically been called up. There were only two pairs of girls left.It was Naeun,I and Jiyeon and Jiyoung.I knew I’d end up as one of the last choices.

 

It was Woohyun’s turn,he squinted his eyes as he rubbed his chin”This is hard,”.He scratched his head”I don’t know who to pick,”

He sighed and then turned his head towards Luhan.His eyes locked into Luhan’s,smirked and then pointed at me”The quiet one,”

I sat in my spot not knowing what to do but Naeun got up first and I followed her hesitantly.

“Jiyeon and Jiyoung,”Luhan said.

As I walked towards the end of the line Woohyun pointed at me”Hey quiet one,can you actually play so we have a chance of winning?Including you Naeun,”

I scoffed and he just smiled back”Just a heads up!”What kind of guy does that?Another guy I should write on my death note if it did exist.

“That guy…aish,”Naeun muttered to herself.I chuckled and she smiled back at me”Most annoying and rudest guy to ever exist in the world,”

Mr Kang blew the whistle and the captains gathered in the centre for the kick-off.The one who possessed the ball was Luhan and he quickly dribbled it then kicked the ball to Suho but Woohyun was fast enough to gain possession of the ball.

He dribbled a long way until he took his eyes off from the ball.His eyes widened as a large number of people from Luhan’s team were surrounding him”TEAM!?TEAM!?HELLO?”

Team?We were all gathered at the other side of the field away from the ball except for me,I happened to be where the ball was….unfortunately.

“YA,quiet one.Think fast!,”

“Huh?Oh,”I said as the ball came towards me.What if I miss or the ball gets kicked out?Oh no.Well luckily my feet and I were one and so the ball stayed properly.I started dribbling forward even though I didn’t know what I was doing.

“Pass here!Pass here!Pass here!”shouted the voices around me as I was dribbling in different directions causing me to become dizzy.I looked at where the voice was coming from and it was Luhan so I scoffed and kicked it to the opposite direction which was Woohyun.Like I’d give it to you.

I kicked the ball and fell first on the ground”Aaack,”

“Thanks,”Luhan said dribbling with the ball past me.I groaned on the field and Woohyun came with a clenched fist.

“Aish”he complained.”You kicked it to Luhan.Who FYI ISN’T on our team,”

Naeun and two others rushed to me and asked me if I was okay.I nodded lieing because I think I sprained an ankle.Mr Kang blew the whistle”Time out,”and came running towards me.

Woohyun brushed his hair with back with his fingers and breathed heavily”Aiya,aiya,”

Mr Kang looked at Woohyun and his clenched fist”Woohyun!How could you do this to your fellow class mate on day 1?”

“I’ll take her to the nurse’s office,”Naeun volunteered.

“Ani,Woohyun will since he punched her,”Mr Kang replied.

“ANI!”I shouted.

Woohyun’s eyes widened”I did not!”

“Go now or you’ll come with me for after school detention,”Mr Kang ordered.

“But!Aish!”Woohyun said as he looked at me.

I raised my hand”ANI!I can walk on my own to the nurse’s office,”I stood up embarrassed because everyone’s eyes was on me now.I can’t do anything embarrassing just a few steps with balance.

No,no maybe not.I stumbled but luckily the teacher grabbed my arms”Woohyun,”

Woohyun sighed and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.The two of us started walking and the class continued to play soccer”I can walk,”

“Just be quiet,”

“Oh you say that to the QUIET ONE,”I replied.


A/N:I'm soooo sorry that it wasn't Chorong and I might get unsubscribers for this but I didn't want the story to be so cliche but I want to make the story quite enjoyable.Why wasn't Chorong picked?Find out in the next chapter with Luhan's POV

P.S Thank you for all my subs.I luv u.u ^o^