Stay Away

Wisdom Teeth

*beep*

I ignored the text message despite its annoying and piercing repeptetive sound. Trying to sleep properly,I tossed left to right in all sorts of positions but my head was aching  like it was being pinched so I lazily got up and read the text message. The brightness didn't help although my head ache miraculously died down a little. Squinting my eyes I had 35 messages all from a private number. All the messages were the same 'Stay away from Luhan' and 'Stay away from Luhan'.From those messages I started to get creeped out,the hairs on my skin rose. Even the bark from the dog's neighbour startled me. Do I dare to ring back the owner? 4 calls and still no answer.

My memory flashbacked to that time in class when I looked at the board and was warned to keep away from Luhan. Who was behind all of this?How did they get my number?More importantly why would they do this? Probably some girl from Luhan's fandom that stalks him...well at least I hope.

Luhan's POV

I shot daggers at Sehun as he gave me a smug smile"We meet again my best friend," We were both staring at each other like that with nothing to say. I clenched my fist.This backstabber and he knows I know he confessed. I never told him who I like but i'm pretty sure I was damn obvious and that I marked my territory.

"How's Chorong?"he asked. With that he fueled the fire as I pinned him on the wall and gritted my teeth"Get lost!"

He scoffed and looked into my eyes now with a serious tone wiping away his smile"Does she miss me?" My fist was about to graze his perfectly chiseled jawline when Suho stopped me. He looked at me as if I was a scary person which took me a back since he has never looked at me that way.Did I perhaps scare him?

Suho glared at us two as he threw the bill for the food on the table and bowed to the waitress who was awkwardly cleaning the plates. Sehun and I were both pushed outside as we never looked away from each other.

I looked at Suho menacingly"Tell me why he's here when you clearly know what happened,"

Suho pushed my shoulder"Hey!I'm trying to make you guys get back together.Are you guys just gonna let your ten years of friendship slide like that. Because of one girl!" Because of one girl?Are you kidding me? Just one girl. Suho would never understand.He has so many girls but he has never learnt to love any or even one of them.

"You wouldn't understand,"I said.

"It's Park Chorong,"Sehun said saying it straight to my face. I clenched my fist and maintained my composure as Suho squeezed my shoulder."And hyung,you know this isn't why we decided to meet up,"

"Tell me what's going on,"I demanded. Enraged,Sehun folded his arms as Suho gulped his throat.

He placed his gentle hands on my shoulder and his eyes now glistened as he stared into mine"Luhan..I'm sorry.I know you like Chorong a lot but you have to stay away from her," I brushed of Suho's shoulder and stepped back at his words. Stay away from her? Why? 

"Don't tell me you also like her,"

He shook his head"It's not like that,"

My eyes drew smaller and closer"Are you perhaps siding with Sehun?"my tone sounding scary.

"No!Listen Luhan,listen. It's not that I want to okay? It's not that anyone wants to. It's just what has to happen. I know you'll hate us now and I know you don't understand. We can't really tell you right now why but you'll thank us later,"

I laughed causing Sehun and Suho to now both focus on me. Sehun unfolded his arms as Suho slightly raised his eyebrow"Honestly guys think up a better reason. Don't beat around the bush if you both like her. Say it to my face you cowards or are you guys just threatened by me," I purposely barged into both of them as I walked out. Hearing Suho's call but blocking him out. I acted unnecessarily but I felt really hot and wanted space and fresh air.Plus if I saw their face again I would've probably broken their noses or worse so I walked away from them,even though I hated Sehun, a part of me wants that to wash the hate away but with his ego and my ego I don't know. Due to overly thinking and not concentrating on where I was going I accidentally bumped into a tall boy who looked like he was from our school but I wasn't sure since it was kinda dark. He wore dark clothes and a long fur coat. He looked at me once for a mere 10 minutes as if he was checking me out  before walking off. Weird ert.

Suho's POV

I tried to call him back to see if he'd come back  but no hope,as expected of the stubborn Luhan. Sehun looked at me and heaved a sigh. His cold and cocky manner shown to Luhan was now completely gone. This whole things just a mess.

"There's no point,I knew it'd be like this,"Sehun mumbled as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I knew it'd be like this but there was always faith for situations right. Like they said faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains.

"Why can't we just tell him?"

"Do you think he'll actually believe us if we told him the truth?"

"You were making the situation worse.....plus we're not suppose to reveal those kind of things to those kind of people,"

"You're right," I lifted my head and saw Zitao well Tao for short. His presence although made the aura gloomier gave me hope.

"Tao,"I said."Any good news?" Please tell me there is. I just want this to get over and done with.

"No,what about you?"

Sehun and I shook our heads"Luhan's stubborn as a mule,"

"You mean he's an as-,"

"Sehun,"I cut him off. I know what he was going to say next but it was inappropriate especially at this time. He's so immature.

A strong gust of wind blew as a strike of lightning shattered our ears"What now?"

Zitao looked at the both of us with his hands in his pockets"If you can't get the guy to stay away from the girl, then get the girl to stay away from the guy," With that he disappeared before Sehun and I could respond to anything.

Chorong's POV

So I tried to find a comfortable sleeping position but still no luck so I decided to tire myself out with watching videos from the internet and reading the newly updated manga. My eyes blushed as I swiped the screen when this character called Toma Kikuchi from Ao Haru Ride popped up. He was so cute and his hair and everything was like Luhan material.Sigh if only Luhan was exactly like Kikuchi.

*Shinee Ring Ding Dong playing*

My phone flashed blindening me in this darkness. Really?At 3:30 am this person better have good reason for calling me. It was an unknown number so it might be the anonymous person telling me to stay away from Luhan.

"Hello?"I answered.

"Ugh,hey"Maybe I was thinking about Luhan too much to think that this voice on the phone sounded like Luhan.

"U-u-um who's this,"

"Oh sorry you probably don't have my number.Heh um this is Luhan,I got your number from-f-from a friend," It's really Luhan.Legitimately Luhan.I'm so lucky this is on the phone and that he can't see me and that this darkness is covering me but I wonder who he got my number from I mean like only seven people know.

"Oh,"

"Ehrm so sorry that it's like midnight did I wake you up?"

"No,aha,"I made an awkward laugh and then there was silence on the line not sure if he hung up or not but then I heard his breathing to confirm his presence.Hopefully he doesn't hear my heart beating from this silence over the phone that's be so embarrasing.

"Well um do you want to go ou-ou-outside like hang out,"he said. Is he asking me?ME!?!?!?"Like to Everland (amusement park),"

"Uh yeah sure..when?"
"Tomorrow,if that's okay with you?"

"Yes,"I mumbled with a smiled and with that he said his soft goodbye almost inaudible. I shouted in my pillow as I wriggled in my bed which cause me to hit the floor. Even if the fall was hard and painful I didn't care because Luhan happened,L-U-H-A-N.


A/N: [_] <- Here's a trash can for puking sorry if this chapter was too fluffy and cheesy at the end or too angsty at the beginning. Happy New Year GUISEEEE this is my special chapter for 2015 even though it ain't special. I hope you enjoy your new year and fulfill all your new year resolutions and be happy. Thanks for reading I love you's <3 <3 <3 And yeh Toma Kikuchi reminded me of Luhan from Ao Haru Ride. I have a habit of shipping the main girl with the side character who doesn't get chosen by the girl but I'm like here pick me pick me no don't get hurt and ugh yeah.