Firgure the Figures

Wisdom Teeth

The first week of school had pretty much sailed smoothly not counting day 1 and the teacher had changed the seating plan so I now sit next to the person that sits behind Luhan.

It’s so close yet so far,even if I was given the chance to sit next to him.I don’t think even two sentences would slip out of my mouth.

“Hey do you have a spare pen?”I heard Luhan say to the person behind him.The person behind him shook his head son Luhan asked the person behind him who also shook his head.

He sighed and turned back to the front.I stared at my pencil case and right there was a spare pen so I took it out”Luhan,”I whispered.

He didn’t turn around so I said his name once more but louder”Luhan,”

That finally got his attention so he turned around and I gave him a pen.He made a small smiled’Thank you,Chorong,”

I nodded and smiled when he turned around to myself.After class was dismissed all the students ran out.Naeun told me she was going to go to the toilets first so I nodded but she kind of hesitated.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around and saw Woohyun.

Woohyun played with his fingers and avoided looking at me”Hey,um sorry about last time,”

“Last time?”I asked.

“Your ankle and how I acted,”
“Oh that,that was last week.Don’t worry about that and I was crying because of my ankle,that’s all,”

He smiled and offered his hand”Can we be friends now?”

I zipped my bag and he offered his hand and gladly but nervously shook it.He smiled again and went over to his bag and I was the first one to leave.Maybe this Nam Woohyun wasn’t that bad at all as I thought he’d be.

On the way to the cafeteria where Naeun told me she’d meet me after going to the toilets I saw two figures in a secret place.They seemed kinda far though but close enough for me to make out their faces.

One had pitch black coloured hair who kinda looked sleepy and the other was turned away.I don’t know if it was just me and my imagination but he kinda looked like Sehun but Sehun doesn’t attend here.Whatever it was it was weird because a sudden gust of wind blew and he was gone after I blinked.

I scanned the cafeteria tables and found Naeun alone in one of the smaller tables.I sat beside her and she looked at me whilst taking a sip”Sorry if I didn’t wait for you but if I didn’t go that moment I think my kidneys would’ve burst,”

“That’s nothing I replied,”

Whilst enjoying my lunch I looked past the window and in the playground where the guy I saw from earlier was.He was sitting alone and his expression hadn’t changed at all.

Naeun followed my eyes”Why are you staring there?”

“Um,who’s that guy?”I asked.

“Tao,Huang Zitao.He’s in the same class as us,”

“How come I’ve never noticed him until now,”

“He only comes to school when he feels like it and he’s one of those people who you’ll easily miss.He’s always staring at clocks though and he’s quite secretive.That’s all I know,”

I turned back to my food and nodded.

“Why do you ask?”

I was going to tell her about what I saw but she might think I’m high or some weirdo and that might drift us apart so I lied”It’s cause he looks like a new face here,”

“Is that really all?”

“Yea,”

“If you say so,”

Last session and Naeun and I were the first to arrive.I sat down and looked at the board and I froze ‘Becareful of Luhan’.I blinked twice and it was still there then turned to Naeun”Naeun read what the board says,”

“Calculus basics,to refresh your minds.Why do you seem so excited?”

I turned around and read the board and it was exactly what Naeun read it to be.What have I eaten or done to be like this?Was that really my imagination or but whatever it was Zitao walked past the board and looked at me briefly before sitting down.I looked at him as he sat down and I rubbed my temples.

Luhan POV

I asked my classmates around for a spare pen because I came to school unequipped today and just my luck when Chorong offered a pen.Speaking of Chorong's pen I forgot to give it to her.

Before going to class to the last session I accidentally bumped into a guy.I turned around quickly and I got a glimpse of his side profile and all I saw was Oh Sehun.After his confession we haven't really been in contact actually complete zero.He could've just been a look alike or a hallucination.

If you thought that was weird,well get ready to what I'm gonna say.Believe it or not on the board it said 'You're completely delulu Luhan if you thought you and Chorong might end up together'.

I looked at Chorong who asked Naeun to read what was on the board and Naeun replied with "Calculus basics,to refresh your minds.Why do you sound so excited?"

I blinked at the blackboard multiple times and was in shock.All the words had been erased and the mysterious guy walked past.I know what I saw was there and I know that I am not on drugs.


Author's Note:Is this confusing?Don't worry it'll all add up and make sense (I think).Thank you to all my lovely subs,upvoters,commenters and readers \(^-^)/