Lunchbreak

Wisdom Teeth

It was already lunch break and everyone seemed to have gathered up in groups already,guessing they all came from the same school unlike Chorong not counting Luhan.

Isat alone in my chair and took out my neatly wrapped lunchbox that kept my food warm.I looked at the my lunchbox and sighed as I took a bite of her lunch composed of sesame oil seasoned spinach,kimchi fried rice and bulgogi.

Even if this school was smarter and fancier,I missed my old school. Sure it wasn’t that good at academics nor sport but in terms of students,they’d actually be the first to approach you. Maybe being approached first was something I took for granted and didn’t learn to do. I got what I wanted to be in a really prestigious and good school and to go to the same school as the person I like but I’m still not happy. Yet it’s not right to judge this school and its students,after all it’s only day 1.

I looked around to see if Luhan was alone but as expected Luhan has already made many friends. Day 1 and a third of the class was seated around him enjoying a nice talk. Even if he was lonely I wouldn’t approach him anyway since it’d be how do you say this?Awkward.

Girls were giggling and whispering to themselves whilst looking at Luhan.I brushed my hair behind my ear and tried to listen to their conversations

“Ah he’s so handsome,”

“He’s so cool,”

“And smart,”

“He’s chinese and bilingual,”

“He’s good at soccer,”

“Wow,”

“pshh,”mumbled Chorong to herself.I already knew that.

I looked to the other side of the room and saw a pretty girl with long hair but she was all alone and was buried in a sketchbook drawing things.Should I try and befriend her?

After eating,I took out her phone and started listening to music and playing platform games.I paused my song which was currently memories by Super Junior as I heard a loud laughter coming from behind you which was Luhan’s group.The girls who were fangirling over Luhan had joined in the group and were giggling a ridiculously amount of times that it wasn’t even necessary.Rather than giggling it was flirting and you shivered internally.

I turned around and Luhan looked towards me than back at the group so I quickly turned around.Pssh.Still the same Luhan who likes getting attention all the time.

“You’re not only smart but you also have a good sense of humour,”said a girl besides Luhan who was also really pretty.

“What do you mean?”asked Luhan.

The girl shrugged and smiled”Well I heard you were the only one who passed the entrance exam in your middle school,”

Are you for real?I,I,I Park Chorong made it to.At that moment I felt like screaming.

“Ah-ah-uh,”Luhan said.”Well that’s not 100% true maybe 98% true cause there was actually someone else who made it from my school,”

This guy can’t even maths.98%!?He’s starting to get on my nerves but I still like.I think I’m gonna go crazy.

Luhan POV

Today will be a rough start to the voyage.Hopefully the wind and waves are low throughout this journey.Thank fully they were.

As soon as I hit past the tall iron gates of the school,people greeted and waved to me as if I already belonged there.I felt like I really fitted in this school.I didn’t even have to approach one person to make friends because they’d already approach me.I made a right choice coming to this school well I can thank Chorong for that.

During lunchbreak a third of the class hovered to where I was an started asking me questions about my life. Now thinking about it some were evasive but I didn’t notice that before anyways.I told jokes to avoid the topic and the others didn’t seem to mind but I kinda got creeped out because the girls were laughing a lot and I didn’t know if they were laughing to be nice or if it really was that funny.

I looked at Chorong and felt sorry for her as she was alone.As much as I wanted to approach her it was something I couldn’t do.Whilst looking at her she turned around and then back to the front as she saw me.Luckily she didn’t see me smile cause that was cute to be honest.

”Well I heard you were the only one who passed the entrance exam in your middle school,”said Krystal.

“Ah-ah-uh,”Luhan said.”Well that’s not 100% true maybe 98% true cause there was actually someone else who made it from my school,”

I didn’t know what to say at that time.They might think I like her or something and I don’t want them to find out but I’ve probably made Chorong mad.