Timing is Everything

Wisdom Teeth

I checked up Cyworld on my phone to see Luhan’s new status update but I didn’t have a Cyworld account so I had to register which took approximately 6 minutes or so.

I was finally a verified Cyworld user and just as I was about to log in my 3G ran out.

Sorry but your 3G for the month has ran out please contact your telephone service for any more inquiries.

I stomped my feet agitated when a person zapped me with their fingers.I looked up from my phone to see Eunji.I jerked my head in every direction to see that there was no one in the hall except for Eunji,I and a crowd of boys playing with these gadgets on the corner.

Eunji flicked my head because I sorta zoned out all of a sudden”Ya,Park Chorong!What are you still doing here?Your lover is over there playing a game of soccer and you’re still here,”

I folded my arms and tried to trap my feelings”Pssh,so what if Luhan’s here.I don’t like him anymore,that was 9 years ago,”

“No one forgets their first love and how do you know I was talking about Luhan.You love him still right,I knew it,”

“Wha-What?No,”

Actually,I honestly don’t know myself.I actually never stopped liking him,I don’t know I don’t think I can face him.

Eunji rolled her eyes and dragged me by the arm to the soccer field.I tried adding force but there was no use.I don’t know what blogilates video Eunji watched again.

Eventually I gave in and followed her freely to the crowded soccer field.My eyes automatically found Luhan amongst the crowd.He still had the same baby face except he became much more handsome and taller.Luhan was dribbling the ball quickly with his Manchester United scarf on,I smiled reminiscing the old days.

Eunji noticed my smile that was still plastered on”Ayiii,see you still do.Luhan’s becoming handsomer by the day and your accuracy of the goal is decreasing so make sure you don’t miss the goal,”

“I don’t want to act to quick and miss,”I said not thinking about what I was saying.”I mean uh,uh,”

Eunji giggled then stopped and became serious.She placed a hand on my shoulder”But don’t be too slow that someone will take the ball of you.For athletes soccer is something they love so they think of it as a competition yet amateurs just think soccer is a game.Be an athlete and think of it as a competition,"

I found it kinda cheesy but Eunji was right,timing is gold,timing is everything.