A Compliment

Wisdom Teeth

After the first few sessions of class the Luhan fandom started to have calmed down and resumed to their normal routine instead of following Luhan around asking him questions like it was a press conference.

There were a lot of things I wanted to say and ask Luhan but there was never an opportunity.Eunji was still in the long line of the cafeteria to get her food whilst I was in the swing set where not much people hang out especially today it was much more quieter and I was basically the only person there.

I wrote the name Luhan on the dirt with a stick and smiled but then an object hit me on the forehead.I kinda whined and looked down on the floor then a voice that was soft kept on increasing in volume.

I looked up and there before me was Luhan.I had to squinch to block out the sun that was shining behind Luhan an at that moment he actually looked like an angel.I hadn’t realized I was staring into the sun but I quickly blinked repetitively and shook my head,luckily I wasn’t blinded.

Luhan came closer and he looked kinda shy he came close but not too close to be intimate.I looked down with my hand still on my forehead to avoid eyecontact.

Luhan placed his hand on mine carefully and took my hand off”I’m really sorry about that,who are you?”

Who are you?Luhan probably doesn’t remember me?I knew it.I looked up and we looked at each other.Our eyes locked for a moment then he quickly retracted his self.He sort of looked shock when he saw me,I probably transformed into some ugly creature right.

He took a step back”Are you okay?”.

I nodded silently with pursed lips.I was expecting him to say something but he was still there just standing.I was probably so ugly I made him freeze cause he has never seen such and ugly creature in his life.

“Ch-ch-ch-chorong?”Luhan said stuttering.”Park Chorong,”

He remembered me.I was internally grinning but it did not show on the outside because I was good at hiding my feelings.I looked up at him blankly and nodded”Luhan,”

Luhan nodded shyly and bowed.He picked up the ball and he sat on the swing next to me which I wasn’t expecting.

“Welcome back,” I said without giving eyecontact.

“Thanks,”

“How are-,”we both said simultaneously.I looked at Luhan from the corner of my eye and we both smiled sheepishly.

“You go,”Luhan said being a gentleman.

“How are you?How was China?”

“Good how about you?”

“Good,”

It was kinda awkward but it was nice to talk to Luhan again.There was a question that had been bothering me ever since I knew Luhan came back.

“Uh,Luhan,”

“Mhmm,”

“What high school are you going to?”

“Hyundai Cheongun,”

Hyundai Cheongun.Hyundai Cheongun.Hyundai Cheongun.He did it,he did it.He also passed,I feel so happy right now and I wanted to say it but unfortunately my heart,brain and mouth aren’t friends.

“Me to,”

A smile plastered on Luhan’s face,it made me smile not only because he was smiling but because I said something that made him smile.Luhan’s the type who always smiles but I don’t know this smile he made wasn’t ordinary.

“I compliment you for your intelligence,the test was not easy,”

There was a moment of silence.I looked at the floor then I felt Luhan staring at me but I turned to him and he was looking at the sky.Pabo Chorong why would he be looking at you.

"I compliment you for your beauty,"


Author's Note:Lengthy chapter