She Is The One

The Story Only I Didn't Know

-At their house-

 

“Yoebo, we had finished half of our supplies (snacks, of course). Can you go and buy it? Here’s the list” Key shouts from the kitchen.

“Yoebo-ah, why does it always to be me?” Jonghyun place the pillow on his ears.

“Just go or I kick you out from the room” Key said angrily.

“No, you can’t do that. Where should I sleep then?” Jonghyun said while walking to Key at the kitchen.

“Yah! Stop those family problems of yours. You give me Goosebumps. Just go, Jonghyun”  Jinki shouts from the living room.

“Arasso, hyung” Jonghyun doesn’t dare to talk back to his hyung.

 

Jonghyun quickly take his wallet and dress up to go out. He goes to the nearest groceries shop. He bought all the things that Key had listed on the paper. He also bought his own snack to eat alone (Bad Jonghyun…LOL). While picking some stuff, he saw the beautiful eyes again. That girl is behind the snack shelves where he stands. He quickly run to the other side and saw a beautiful girl standing while picking Rangmyun packs (Yummy).

Jonghyun didn’t blink his eyes. He braved himself to talk to the girl.

 

“Excuse me, miss?” Jonghyun asks the girl.

But the girl didn’t respond. He thought that the girl didn’t hear him. So, he decided to talk to the girl again. But still doesn’t respond. He then walks in front of the girl. The girl is kind of shocked when he saw someone in front of her, suddenly.

“Excuse me, Miss?” Jonghyun said again.

She then pulls her right hair to the back of her right ear. And she pulls her earphones from her ears.

“Sorry? Are you talking to me?” she said.

Ah, that’s why she didn’t hear me” Jonghyun thought as he noticed that the girl is hearing some songs from her Mp3 player.

“Umm, do you still remember me?” Jonghyun asks the girl and it makes her shocked a bit.

“Umm, I’m not sure. Are you one of the students at (_____) College?” she asks Jonghyun, curiously.

“Yeah, I am. Do you really didn’t remember me?” Jonghyun asks with a smile in his face.

“Umm, I’m not so sure about that” she said with her hand rubbing at the back of her neck.

“The bookshelves wink?” he said.

 

…………………………………

 

…………………………..

 

………..”AH!”

“You are the person who keeps looking at me, right?” she said as she pointed her finger to Jonghyun.

“Yes, that’s me. I’m glad you remember me. I’m Kim Jonghyun. You?” Jonghyun introduce himself.

“Hyejin, Kim Hyejin. Nice to meet you” she said with a smile on her face.

“Can I have your number? I want to be friend. Can I?” Jonghyun said while rubbing his hand at the back of his head.

“Of course, I love too” she said.

 

Jonghyun is so happy. He never feels this happy before. At last he becomes a friend of her. He walks back home with the bags full of snack and drinks, happily. Once he reached the house,

 

“Yah! Kim Jonghyun. Why so late?” Key shouts with a knife in his right hand.

 “Yoebo-ah, what’s wrong? And what’s with the knife?” Jonghyun said while putting down the bags full of snacks and drinks.

“What’s wrong? How long did you take to buy the groceries?” Key shouts again while he pointed his finger to the wall clock.

“Sorry, I bump to my friend just know. We just talking and didn’t realized that time flies faster than we thought” Jonghyun said as he walk to the living room.

“Whatever” Key said Divanessly (LOL…that’s not even a word)

Jonghyun went inside his room a lie down on his fluffy bed.

“Kim Hyejin. Why I feels weird when I talk to you.” Jonghyun thought. He never feels like this before. He always talks calmly when he is around women. When he is with Hyejin, he becomes nervous. He keeps thinking of her.

 

 

 

 

“She is the One” Jonghyun said to himself in his room.