Quasimodo (Arrow) Stab His Heart

The Story Only I Didn't Know

[A few days later. At night.]

 

-At their house-

 

Jonghyun’s computer had broke down and he need to do his assignment. He wants to borrow from Minho but Minho also has work to do. Then he went to Key. Unfortunately, Key also needs to do some work. Then, he decided to borrow Jinki’s.

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

“Yes?” Jinki said from inside the room.

Jonghyun opens the door and walk near Jinki who is reading a novel.

“What’s wrong?” Jinki asks.

“Can I borrow you computer, hyung?” Jonghyun said as he sits at the edge of Jinki’s bed.

“What happened to yours?” Jinki asks again.

“It’s broke down yesterday” Jonghyun said with a sad face.

“Well, OK then” Jinki approve.

 

[Play this as the BGM - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3FLVCJIJkQ&feature=related ]

 

While both of them busy with their works, suddenly, Jinki break the silent.

“Jonghyun-ah” Jinki said as he put down the novel that he holds.

“Yes, hyung?” Jonghyun asks while his finger move fast on the keyboard, typing.

“What do you think about Hyejin?” Jinki asks.

Jonghyun stops typing right away once he heard Hyejin’s name. Jonghyun is shock by his hyung who suddenly ask him.

“What’s with her?” Jonghyun asks back, pretend doesn’t understand his hyung.

“Well, what do you think of her, as a girl?” Jinki asks again.

“If you ask me…” Jonghyun stop and continue.

“She is a good girl, smart, and beautiful” Jonghyun smile when he said the word ‘beautiful’.

Jonghyun facing Jinki and saw Jinki smile too. Jonghyun start to feel uneasy with his hyung.

“Why do you ask, hyung?” Jonghyun asks, curiously.

“I think…” Jinki stops.

 

……………………………..

 

……………………….

 

…………”I want her to be my…” he stops again.

 

 

“To be?” Jonghyun asks.

 

 

 

 

 

“To be my…girlfriend” Jinki shyly smile while rubbing the back of his head.

 

Jonghyun feels like his heart stop beating. Instead of being happy for Jinki, he feels sad. He can feel hundreds of arrow stab his heart. He stop doing his work and when out from the room. He then went out for a walk.

 

-At the park-

 

Jonghyun sits on the swing with his hands in his pockets. He keeps thinking about what had Jinki said. Suddenly,

“Jonghyun Oppa, what are you doing here?” someone asks him.

“Oh, Hyejin-shi. I just want to take some fresh air. What are you doing here? It’s late already” he said.

“I’m on my way back home actually. I just finish some assignment at my friend’s house” she said.

“You must have been really busy. No wonder we hardly meeting you recently” Jonghyun said with a small smile.

“I’m sorry about that. Can I join you?” she point to the swing beside Jonghyun.

“Sure” Jonghyun said.

 

They just sit without saying anything. Then, Jonghyun break the silent.

“Can I ask you something?” Jonghyun starts.

“Sure” she faces Jonghyun.

“Actually I have fallen in love with someone” Jonghyun said.

“Really? Who is she?” She asks.

“That’s not important but I don’t know what she feels about me” Jonghyun lower his head.

“Ask her first. Who knows she might like you too” she said.

“I don’t think so” Jonghyun said.

“Why?” she asks, curiously.

“I think she likes other person” Jonghyun said.

“How do you know that?” she asks him again.

“By the way she talks, her smile, her laugh. I can feel that she likes him” Jonghyun said.

“What makes me so sure about it is that, he likes her too. What should I do now?” Jonghyun said as he facing Hyejin.

“If you ask me, just go for it. Say to her that you like her” she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

…………….”I like you” Jonghyun said stiffly, facing Hyejin .

 

 

 

She giggles. Jonghyun gives her a Why-are-you-laughing look.

 

“How are you going to say that to her if you look so stiff” she laugh.

Hyejin still doesn’t notice that “the girl” that Jonghyun mention ealier is her.

“Just relax, OK?” she hold Jonghyun’s shoulder and she ask him to do it again.

Jonghyun stand up from the swing, facing her.

 

 

 

“I like you, Hyejin-shi” with a soft + romantic voice. (>__<)

 

 

 

They stare at each other then Hyejin smile.

“That’s how you going to say to her” she stand up.

“I got to go now. See you tomorrow.  Make sure you tell her, OK?”  She said as she waves to Jonghyun and gone from his sight.

 

 

Again he feels hundreds of arrow stab his heart. Jonghyun just stand there, dumbfounded.

 

 

“You know what, Hyejin?” he said to himself.

 

 

 

“I…”

 

 

 

“Already told her” he continues.

“But its looks like…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She doesn’t like me” he wipes his tears that flow on his cheeks and goes back home.