The Marriage and Confuse

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

Hyejin’s parent has approved Jinki to be as Hyejin’s husband. They want to get married as fast as they can because Jinki wants to take care of Hyejin so much. They are busy with preparation even though Hyejin have a lot of classes but she always try to find some time to help with the wedding preparation.

They’re trying the wedding dress. Hyejin looks so beautiful with the wedding dress.

 

 

[A few weeks later]

 

It’s the wedding day. Jinki becomes nervous. Then, the piano starts to play and the choir start to sing as the bride enter the church. [Play this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naVPAix3xq0 ]

 

She walks with her hand hold to her father’s hand. Her father gives her hand to Jinki and the Father start to the wedding.

 

[After a few minutes]

 

“I announce you husband and wife” the Father said.

Jinki lean closer to Hyejin and kiss her. It’s last for about a minute.

“Hey, save it for tonight” Key shout from his seats and make everyone burst into laugh.

 

They broke the kiss and join laughing with everyone. They are having a big party for the new married couple. Then everyone went back home and let the new married couple having their first night peacefully (LOL).

 

[At the hotel]

 

They went into their room. They take bath and rest for a few minutes.

“I love you, Hyejin-ah” Jinki suddenly said to Hyejin.

“Me too.” Hyejin replied.

 

Jinki peck on her lips and then it becomes more passionate. They are kissing for a few minutes. Jinki starts to enter his hand inside Hyejin’s dress but Hyejin stop it.

 

“Not tonight, Jinki. I feel so tired. Please understand” Hyejin said after she broke the kiss.

Jinki only smile to Hyejin.

 

[Hyejin’s POV]

 

Why can’t I say I love him? Why can’t I let him takes my ” I thought.

I don’t know why. I love him but why can’t I do it and say it to him.

 

[Author’s POV]

 

Jinki is now busy with his work while Hyejin busy with his classes and exams. They only meet during nights and weekend but recently Jinki starts to go out for work during weekend. It makes Hyejin feels lonely. So she decided to meet with Jinki’s dongsae.

 

She calls their house and someone answer it.

“Yeobosaeyo?” she asks.

“Yeobosaeyo. Who’s talking?” Hyejin knows right away that Jonghyun is the one who answer the call.

“How dare you to forget my voice. I’m going to kill you once we meet after this” Hyejin threatening Jonghyun.

“Hyejin-shi? I’m sorry. It’s been for a while since you last call us” Jonghyun laugh.

“What are you doing now? I want to ask you out for lunch” Hyejin said, straight to the point.

 “Now? Of course. But where is Jinki hyung? Aren’t you always going out with him during weekend?” Jonghyun asks.

Hyejin keeps silent.

“You want to go out with me or not? 1…2…” she starts the countdown.

“YES, I’ll GO” Jonghyun said, half yelling.

 

[At a café]

 

Sound of Hyejin’s and Jonghyun’s laugher fills the café. They look having so much fun. They didn’t care what other people said about them, they keep talking.

Then the waiter passes to them the bill. Jonghyun and Hyejin try to take the bill but end up touching each other hand. Hyejin heart starts to beating fast. She never feels like that before. Not even with Jinki. She starts to feels confused. Then she let go of her hand which is on Jonghyun’s hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why my heart beating so fast...” she thought