Last Gift

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

[Listen to this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDVpAStaeTo ]

 

Ana then take out something from her bag. It’s a video recorder. She gives the video recorder to Hyejin.

 

 “It’s from oppa. A few days before he died” Ana said.

 

Everyone surround Hyejin to watch the video.

 

“Hi, it’s me, Lee Jinki. How are you guys? I hope you guys are fine not like me. Hahaha. Maybe you guys are mad with me, right? Well, I can just hope that you guys forgive me. I’m sorry for not able to be honest to you guys. I don’t want you guys to worry about me. So, I decided to keep it a secret. I have knows that I have this cancer since I entered the hospital (chapter 7). I asks the doctor to not to tell you guy. I’m sorry. And I have something to say to Hyejin and Jonghyun. Congratulation on your marriage. I’m sorry that I can’t go to your wedding day. I have been hospitalized that day. I’m so sorry. Sorry for not able to take care of you, Hyejin-ah. I hope Jonghyun can take care of you. Hahaha. What am I talking about, of course he can take care of you. I’m such a babo.For Key, I hope your arts will be the best in the world. For Minho, whatever you do, remember that you are always the best. And lastly for Taemin, you are so amazing when you play the piano. I hope I can hear it.hahaha. Please listen to your hyungs and please take care of my little sister. Well, I think that all that I can say. Goodbye everyone”

 

The video end and everyone is crying. Nobody knows about him, but he knows everything about them. They feel so sad and disappointed with themselves.

 

“He is a good hyung” Jonghyun said.

“Look how many times he said he is sorry” Key said make everyone smiling.

 

……………………………………………………………………………......................................

 

Since they visit Jinki’s grave, they become closer to each other. Ana also join them. FYI, Taemin and Ana now are a couple. Maybe you guys thought only Jonghyun and Taemin have girlfriend but actually Minho and Key also have girlfriend. Key’s girlfriend is an overseas student named Amber. She is a little tomboy kind of girl but they suits together. Minho found with his partner during teaching some 1st year student and he fall in love with a girl named Krystal who is younger by I year than Taemin.

 

Every month they keep visiting Jinki’s grave at the Secret Garden. Still nobody knows about that place. It’s a place for them only.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~THE END~

Thank you for those who has subscribing my 1st fanfics and commenting.

At last I able to finish this story.

Thank You :

BananaMilkLove

ashleyyoo23

minnesota

pokedeyes

zoeystar

rambie17iu

EIPAHnee

chrissx0622

ImHana-Christel