The Divorce

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

[Listen this while reading - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VizHzOO9MDs ]

 

A few days have past since Hyejin and Jonghyun kissed at the park. They didn’t talk about it but they seem closer than before. The other including Jinki also feel like they are closer. Jinki then went out again Ana again.

 

[That evening]

 

Jinki bring Hyejin to a dinner. It’s been for a while since they have a dinner outside. Maybe you guys thought that they are having fun but actually neither of them is having fun. They didn’t talk much. They only talk about the college, friend, works, their house and etc but they didn’t talk about their relationship.

After finish dinner, they talk a walk along the park. While walking through the playground, Hyejin looks a t the swings and remember about the kiss and her feeling toward Jonghyun. She stops, still looking at the swings.

 

“Jinki oppa” Hyejin said.

“Yes?” Jinki stops and facing Hyejin but Hyejin keeps looking at the swings.

“I don’t think I can keep this anymore” Hyejin’s eyes become watery.

“About what?” Jinki asks her.

 

 

 

 

“About…”

 

 

 

“Us” Hyejin continue.

 

Jinki looks confused. Jinki starts to talk about their relationship. About how good his life after married her but Hyejin keeps silent. Then, something unexpected words come out from Hyejin’s mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s divorce”

 

Jinki stops talking. His eyes become watery.

“What are you saying?” Jinki asks her, thought that he misheard her.

“Let’s divorce” this time she said while facing Jinki.

“I can’t continue this married anymore. It’s hard” Hyejin said, crying.

“Hard? Why suddenly you talking about divorce? Aren’t we just fine?” Jinki cried even badly.

“Fine? I don’t think so. I…” she stops.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t love you anymore” Hyejin continue.

“I’m sorry, Oppa” Hyejin said.

 

Jinki can’t stop crying. Hyejin then walk back home without looking back at Jinki. Even though she feels sad to leave Jinki but she doesn’t want to let the person that she love (now) to be sad. After a few hourse crying at the park, Jinki go back to home but he didn’t see Hyejin in the house. He keeps looking for her but didn’t found her. Then he went to their room and found out that her cloths and bags are now gone. He feels hopeless. He thought he will have a happy family after marrying her but its look like he makes her sad.

 

[A few days later]

 

The others already know about the divorce and believe it or not, Jinki accept her request to divorce her. At first the others beg him to talk about this first but he just keeps silent.

After a few days, Jinki and Hyejin are now officially ex-husband and ex-wife. No body talk about it afraid that it will make Jinki and Hyejin feel sad.

Hyejin and Jonghyun is now a couple. She didn’t talks to Jinki at all, not even once. While, Jinki often met with Ana.  Jinki also get a promotion at his work and he will be far from the others. They are so sad that Jinki will not be around them but they have to accept it because that how life is.

 

……………………………………………………………………………

 

Taemin walks to the music room and saw Ana want to enter the room too. Ana was surprise when she saw Taemin because she afraid to talk to him since he yelling at her (Chapter 17).

 

“Are you happy now?” Taemin asks.

“About what?” She asks back.

“You know about what. They already divorce like you want and you want to take advantage of that, right?” Taemin said, smirked.

She didn’t reply to the question. She just walks away from him but Taemin grab her hand.

“You are not going anywhere. You have to explain to me, why Jinki hyung? Why didn’t you choose other guy?” Taemin said.

She started to cry. Taemin was shocked when he saw her crying.

“I can’t tell you anything but there is one thing that I can tell you” she said.

“What is it?” Taemin asks, curiously.

“Oppa and I are not a couple. We are just close to each other” she said.

“Just close to each other? Isn’t that already explained that you and he are a couple?” Taemin said.

“Please don’t misunderstand. One day, you will know. YOU WILL” she said, emphasis on her last sentence.

Taemin let go of her hand and she walks away.

 

 

 

 

“What does she mean with that?” Taemin thought.