The Story I didn't Know

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

[The next day]

 

Jonghyun and Hyejin can’t go to their honeymoon because they got some test to be attended, so they decided to postpone their honeymoon.

While Jonghyun, Hyejin, Key, Minho and Taemin talking at the cafeteria, Taemin saw Ana walks to their place.

 

“Hi, Ana” Taemin said.

“Hi” she said.

“What are you doing here?” Taemin asks, curiously.

“Actually I want to meet with Miss Kim Hyejin” she points her finger to Hyejin.

“Its Mrs. Actually” jonghyun corrects her.

“I’m sorry” she lowers her head.

Then she walks away with Hyejin. Then Key, Minho and Jonghyun look at Taemin.

“What?” Taemin said.

“Do you know her? Is she your…” Key doesn’t finish his question yet but Taemin cut him.

“Girlfriend? No she is not. She is actually taking the same class with me” Taemin said.

 “Really? It’s OK then” Key doesn’t believe with Taemin.

 

 

 

 

 

“She is not….yet” Taemin said with a low voice, almost like whisper.

Then they saw Hyejin walks to them.

“Ana want to bring me to somewhere. Can you bring us to the place?” Hyejin asks to Jonghyun. He just nodded.

 

They enter Jonghyun’s car and Minho follow them with his car. Ana shows the direction and end up at a very quiet place.

 

 “I hope you remember this place?” Ana asks Hyejin.

“I can’t remember it, actually” Hyejin said. Ana looks disappointed with that.

They went out from the car, and then Taemin realizes something.

 “Isn’t this the place that Jinki hyung and Ana went before? Is Jinki hyung here?” Taemin thought.

 

They walk in to the small road and walk through the natural roots stairs and saw the beautiful place full with white lilies. They were fascinated with the scenery and then Ana broke the silent.

 

 

“Do you guys love it?” Ana said.

“Yes, it’s a beautiful place” Jonghyun said.

“I know. Actually, this is my brother’s favorite place. He call this The Secret Garden” Ana said.

“Secret Garden?...AH, now I remember. I have come here before” Hyejin said.

“With who?” Jonghyun ask curiosly.

“Jinki oppa. He brought me here when he wants to marry me before but he said he is the only one who knows this place” Hyejin said.

“He is but now I’m the one who takes cares of this place” Ana said and make everyone confused.

“Speaking of Jinki, where is him? How do you know him?” Minho asks Ana.

 

[Listen to this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7teouv7e20 ]

 

 “He is here” Ana said.

 

Everyone look around them but there is no sign of Jinki. Then Ana walks to the end of the hill and point out a small hill that full of white lilies around it. There is also a stone on top of it.

 

“He is here”

“What are you trying to say?” Hyejin asks.

“He is…” she stops.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He is died” Ana continue.

Everyone was shocked when they heard Ana said that Jinki had died.

 

“It can be. It’s too sudden. How can he die?” Jonghyun asks.

 

“He has a liver cancer” Ana said

 

She told everything about Jinki and herself. She is actually Jinki’s little sister that had gone since he entered high school (Chapter 8). She found Jinki when she going to the convenient store and saw the couple necklace that Jinki gave to her (Chapter 12).

 

“Taemin-shi, I’m sorry about what had happen to us. On the day you yelling at me and I went out with Jinki oppa is actually his check-up day” Ana said.

 

Everyone look at Taemin, confused.

 

“He said he had feels so much pain on his stomach the day before. So, he call me to company him to the hospital” Ana said.

“Why didn’t he tell us?” Key speaks up, at last.

“He doesn’t want to. He don’t want you guys to worried about him” Ana said.

 

 

 

“When did he die?” Hyejin asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s on your best day” Ana said.

“Best day?” Hyejin is confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s on you wedding day” Ana said and her eyes starts to become watery.

Everyone was shocked. While they are having fun, Jinki died on that day. They didn’t say anything after that and keep looking at Jinki’s grave.