The Scary First Date

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

She stands there, speechless. Jinki still wait for her answer. Jinki is sweating like hell. Then, she smile.

 

“I would love too, Oppa” she said with a big smile on her face.

Jinki is now speechless. He jumps because of the over happiness. He can’t believe that she said yes. He then hugs her.

“Thanks for accepting me” Jinki said.

“No problem” she hugs Jinki back.

 

Then they decided to tell the others. Jinki happily drive his car while his right hand holds Hyejin’s hand. Once they arrived at the college, they quickly go to the cafeteria where the others are having some chat there.

 

“Hey, guys” Jinki call with a happy face.

“Hyung, where have you been? You’re with Hyejin?” Key asks.

“Yes and I have a good news” Jinki said and hold Hyejin’s hand. She blushes right away.

“What is it, hyung?” Minho said while key found out that Jinki and Hyejin are holding hand.

“Why are you guys holding hand? Are you guys a couple now?” Key covers his mouth due to the shock.

“Well, actually, yeah, we are” Jinki said and looks at Hyejin, blushing.

“OMG. ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS, HYUNG?” All of them shouting because they can’t believe with what Jinki had said.

“CONGRATULATION, HYUNG AND HYEJIN-SHI” Key and Minho said. Jonghyun only look at them and pretending to smile. Then Hyejin talk to him.

“What about you, Jonghyun-shi? Have you told ‘her’ already?” Hyejin asks and makes Jonghyun froze.

“Her? Who?” Key asks Jonghyun.

“It’s nothing” Jonghyun simply said to avoid them question.

“Didn’t he tell you about….” Jonghyun quickly stop Hyejin from continue to speak.

“Don’t you dare to say anything to them” Jonghyun whisper to Hyejin’s ear while covers .

Hyejin’s heart beating fast as she heard what Jonghyun has said. Then, she just keeps quiet and at the same time she blushes.

“Come on, guys. It’s my day today” Jinki said to change the topic.

“Let’s celebrate it” Key said.

“We will but first, we need to go the class and we have to pick Taemin. Then we celebrate” Jinki said to the other.

 

[After class]

 

They pick up Taemin at his school and quickly go back home to celebrate the new couple.

“You guys are dating?” Taemin said as he heard from Key.

“Hyung, congratulation” Taemin continues.

“Thanks, Taemin-ah” Jinki mess up with Taemin’s hair.

 

Jonghyun looks bitter when he sees Hyejin with other guy, especially that guy is Jinki hyung. Even though he smiles a lot in front of the others but his heart have break into pieces.

 

[After a few days]

 

Jinki wasn’t able to have a date with Hyejin even though they are already become a couple because they got a lot of classes. But they found a perfect day without a class and decided to have their first date.

While they are having fun during their date, suddenly Jinki feels pain at his stomach. It’s the same pain like before. Hyejin starts to feel worried.

“Are you OK, Jinki oppa?” Hyejin asks Jinki as she brings Jinki to the nearest bench.

“Its hurt” Jinki said as he lower his head on his kness while sitting on the bench.

“We better go to the hospital” she said.

They go to the nearest hospital and Jinki enter the ER. She waits and calls Jonghyun.

Jonghyun arrive as fast as he can. Once he arrived, he saw Hyejin crying.

“How is hyung?” Jonghyun touches Hyejin shoulder.

“I don’t know. He doesn’t come out yet. He suddenly becomes like this. I’m scared if anything happen to him” she said and burst into crying, again.

Jonghyun hugs her. He doesn’t want Hyejin to cry. He hates to see that. After a few minutes, the doctor let them visit Jinki.

“Hyung, what happen to you?” Jonghyun said as he saw Jinki sits on his bed.

“I’m alright. You don’t have to worry” Hyejin hugs Jinki after he finishes his words.

“You scared me” Hyejin cried while hugging Jinki.

 

Jonghyun feels another arrows stab his heart once he saw Hyejin hugs Jinki. He then quickly goes out from the room and call the other.

Late afternoon, Key, Minho and Taemin visit Jinki. Then, the doctor let Jinki to go back home. They went home and rest.

 

 

 

I'm so sorry about this short update.

I have to finish this story before 11th July 2011 because i have to continue my studies.

I'll try my best to finish the story and tell you what's happen to Jinki, Hyejin and Jonghyun.

Thank you for subscribing and please leave some comment, so i can improve my story next time.