Jealous and Big Secret

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

They are so happy talking, laughing while eating with Hyejin. Jonghyun keeps looking at Hyejin. Then, Jinki remember something.

“Taemin should have finished his school right now. Jonghyun, go take your dongsae” Jinki said while giving the car key to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun looks a little frustrated but he doesn’t dare to talk back to his hyung.

“Arasso, hyung” Jonghyun said and quickly went to the car.

 

-At Taemin’s school-

 

“Where are they? How long they want me to wait?” Taemin said while crossing his arm on his chest.

After 5 minutes, Jinki’s car arrived in front of Taemin.

“Yah!, palli palli enter the car” Jonghyun said through the car window, ordering.

“Jonghyun hyung? Where are Jinki hyung and the others?” Taemin said, confusedly.

“Don’t ask much. Just enter the car, now” Jonghyun said.

Taemin quickly enter the car. Then Jonghyun tell him about Hyejin.

“So she is Jinki hyung’s girlfriend? I really want to meet her” Taemin said, innocently but Jonghyun is a little annoying with that.

“I don’t think so about that. Hyung said they just met. They can’t be a couple already” Jonghyun said while driving.

“Why?” Taemin asks his brother.

“I just feel like that” Jonghyun said.

“Are you jealous, hyung?” Taemin ask Jonghyun with a curious look on his face.

“J-J-JEALOUS?? Why should I?” Jonghyun said stuttering.

“Who knows you are actually like…?” Taemin ask with his left eyebrow lift upward but he is been cut by Jonghyun.

“WE’RE HERE” Jonghyun said, half shouting.

Taemin and Jonghyun walk out from the car and headed to the others who have waiting them.

“Oh, Taemin-ah. I introduce you, Kim Hyejin. Hyejin, this is Taemin that I said just now. Isn’t he cute?” Jinki said while showing Taemin to Hyejin.

“NEOMU KYEOPTA!!! He looks cuter in than the picture” she said, excitedly.

“Thanks, Hyejin noona. You look cute too. And not to mention beautiful too” Taemin said with a smile on his face.

“Thank you” she blushes.

 

They enjoyed their lunch. All of them had to go back to the college to finish some work. Key have to finish his art work, Minho have to meet with his basketball team, Jonghyun practicing his vocal with his band, while Hyejin go to the library to do their assignment. Jinki and Taemin went back home.

 

-At their house-

 

Taemin is playing Minho’s PSP in the living room while Jinki is doing his assignment. While he is busy with his work in his room, suddenly his stomach hurts. It’s hurt a lot make Jinki can’t stand at all. He lies down on his bed. He never had this pain before. Jinki used to have the pain at his stomach but this is the most painful ever in his life.

 

“TAEMIN-AH” Jinki call but there is no respond.

“TAEMIN-AH” Jinki call again.

“Yes, hyung. What’s wrong? Taemin said as he open the door.

Taemin is shock seeing his hyung on his bed holding the pain.

“Hyung, what wrong?” Taemin asks.

“I don’t know but it’s so hurt” Jinki said. His face is cover with his sweat.

Then, Taemin heard someone come back home. He went to the living room to see who it was.

“Anyeong, I’m home Taemin-ah” he said while smiling to Taemin who is running to him.

“Hyung, PALLI. Something is wrong with Jinki hyung” Taemin said as he pulling Jonghyun arm.

“What wrong?” Jonghyun asks while being drag by Taemin to Jinki’s room.

 

Jonghyun shocked when he sees Jinki in pain. Jonghyun quickly take the car key and asks Taemin to help him holding Jinki. They quickly bring Jinki inside the car. They are so scared if something bad happen to their hyung.

Once they arrive at the hospital, they immediately bring Jinki to see the doctor. Jinki then enter the Emergency Room. They waited outside the ER, nervously. Jonghyun quickly call the others (Key and Minho).

 

Few minutes later, Jonghyun saw the doctor come out from the ER. He runs to the doctor.

“How is he? Is he alright?” Jonghyun ask the doctor.

“He’s alright. He needs some rest. He can visit him at room A10.” the doctor said.

Jonghyun notice something weird about the doctor because the doctor looks worried and sad instead of being happy.

Why does he look so sad? Isn’t he supposed to be happy that his patient is OK?” Jonghyun thought.

“Let’s visit him now” Jonghyun said to Taemin.

Just then Key and Minho arrive. Jonghyun and Taemin explain about Jinki to them. Then they walk to room A10 to visit Jinki.

 

-At room A10-

 

Jinki lies down on the bed with his eyes looking straight to the ceiling. He is thinking of something. Just then his dongsae enter the room.

“Hyung, how are you?” Jonghyun said.

“I’m fine” Jinki said to Jonghyun with a small smile on his face.

“You scared me, hyung. I thought you going to die” Taemin said as he press his chest with his right hand.

Then, it’s just a silent. Jinki looks shock with what had Taemin said. Then he smiles to the maknae.

“What the hell are you saying, Taemin? Do you want me to die so badly?” Jinki said as a joke.

“No. that’s not what I mean” he said with his innocent look. (You know how to imagine that, right?...CUTE)

“I know you don’t mean that” Jinki said make everyone laughing.

“What the doctor said to you, hyung?” Key said break the happy time.

………………………………….

 

……………………………..

 

………………………….

 

“He said I eat to much chicken” Jinki said as he hangs his head low.

……………………………………

 

……………………………….

 

………………………..

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” All of them burst into laugh especially Jonghyun and Key. They are the loudest. (LOL, I can imagine that)

 

They are having a happy time without knowing that Jinki is actually keeping a secret from them.

 

[The Doctor’s POV]

 

-Flashback-

 “Please don’t tell them (his dongsae). They’re not my family. They’re just my friends. I don’t want them to know this” he said to me with a sad face.

I sigh.

“I understand. But please make sure that you tell them as fast as you can. They deserve to know” I said.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

“Poor guy” I thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

What has happened to Jinki? ...is he really fine??....does he hiding a big secret???