A Ring inside the Small Box

The Story Only I Didn't Know

I have to finish my Fanfics as fast as I can because I have to continue my studies and my dad didn’t gives me computer (TT______TT)…..I hope you guys understand.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….........

 

Jinki and Hyejin have been dating for 2 years already. Jinki have finished his study and already starts working. Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Hyejin still study and Taemin enter the same college with his hyung.

Jinki is having his lunch and he decided to buy a lot of beers to drink with his dongsae because all of them are now legal to drink now. While buying the beers, he bumps to someone.

 

“I’m sorry” the person that Jinki had bump.

“No, it’s my fault” Jinki said as he looks at that person.

 

She looks surprise when Jinki look at her and keep looking at his necklace that has been with him since he was a kid. Jinki quickly pay his beers and goes out from the shop. Then someone hold his wrist. It’s the girl just now.

 

“Oppa?” she said

 

[I’m going to keep this a secret. On the last chapter you guys going to know all of it]

 

[At home]

 

“Why are you so late today, hyung? Did you do some over-time?” Key asks Jinki. He just keeps quiet.

“I need to tell you guys something” Jinki starts to talk.

 

Everyone look surprise and they start to surround Jinki.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I want to purpose Hyejin” Jinki said.

 

………………………………………

 

…………………………..

 

…………….

 

 

“YOU SCARED US, HYUNG” all of them scream out loud.

“Why?” Jinki asks.

“We thought you going to say something like you going to die soon or what” Key said, joking.

 

Jinki didn’t respond to that. Key doesn’t know that what he said just now has made Jinki feel sad.

 

“Do you want me to die so bad?” Jinki said, joking of course.

“That’s not what I mean, hyung. You know I’m just joking” Key said as he wrap his arm around Jinki’s shoulder.

“I know” Jinki smiles.

 

[Next day]

 

Jinki decided to bring Hyejin out to dinner. They have a lovely dinner. They went to a restaurant. It’s just a normal estaurant but still have a warm + romantic feeling in it.

They are having their last meal, which is the dessert. The waiter serves the dessert. The waiter serve the dessert in a big plate and he covered the dessert with a lid, so Hyejin can’t see the dessert.

She opens the lid and saw the plate is full with rose’s petals with a small box in the middle. She was shocked. Speechless. She takes a glance at Jinki and opens the box. She was shocked when she saw a beautiful ring in it. It’s simple but it means a lot to her.

 

 

“Hyejin-ah…” Jinki stand up and knee in front of her. Everyone look at them, knowing what’s going to happened next.

 

 

 

 

“Even though we just dating for 2 years, but I think I’m ready to take one more step forward” he said

 

 

 

 

“Kim Hyejin…” he continues.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Will you marry me?”

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Leaving a comment will make my day much better.

Thanks for reading my Fanfics.