Sounds Of Piano

The Story Only I Didn't Know

-At Taemin’s school-

While Taemin walk to the Music room to take hisbook, his phone vibrates.

“Message from Minho hyung?” Taemin said to himself.

He opens the message.

From : Minho Hyung

                Our Jonghyun hyung has fall in love with someone~!!!

Taemin was shocked when he read the message. He never thought that Jonghyun will fall in love because he always acts hard to get.

Taemin continue walk to the Music Room. Then his phone vibrates again.

From : Minho Hyung

                And he only saw her eyes….WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…” Taemin burst laughing out loud.

“Only her eyes??? What a weird hyung” Taemin thought.

Taemin arrived at the Music Room. He’s about to open the door but he heard a lovely sound of piano inside the Music Room.

“Isn’t everyone should be home right now?” Taemin thought while looking to his watch.

He opened the door slowly to look at the person who is playing the piano. He heard her singing Tears by Otsuka Ai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5jASX022z0&feature=related

“What a lovely voice” Taemin thought to himself.

While he enjoying the song, his phone vibrates suddenly. The girl was shocked when she saw a guy behind her watching her playing the piano. Taemin was shocked too.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to disturb you” Taemin said while searching his phone in his pocket.

“It’s OK” the girl said while blushing.

Taemin smile shyly when he saw her blushing.

From : Minho Hyung

                We are on the way to pick you up. Wait at the front gate.

Taemin read the message and reply to his hyung.

From : Taemin

                Arasso, hyung.

After he sends the message, he tried to talk to the girl but the girl was nowhere to be found. He never saw the girl before. It makes him curious who is that girl.

Taemin walk to the front gate and saw his beloved brothers waiting for him in front of his school inside Jinki’s car. He walks happily to his hyung.

-Inside the car-

“Jonghyun hyung, is it true that you fall in love?” Taemin said as he closed the car’s door.

“Where do you hear that?” Jonghyun said confusedly.

“Minho hyung” Taemin said as he pointed his finger to Minho.

Minho just stared outside the window to get away from Jonghyun stare.

“Hyung, tell me why do you fall in love with the eyes?” Taemin said innocently to Jonghyun.

After a few second of silent, everyone burst into laugh.

“Taemin-ah, nice one” Minho said to his dongsae.

Jonghyun on the other side look so frustrated with the others. He just sits silently in the car while the others can’t stop laughing at him.

 

-In their house-

After finished eating their dinner, Jinki sit at his work desk to do some assignment, Minho playing some game on his PSP, Key is doing the dishes, Taemin doing his homework, while Jonghyun only lay on his bed looking at the ceiling blankly until Minho call him.

“Jongyun hyung, would you like to play with me? You look bored there” Minho said to Jonghyun.

“Nah, I don’t think so. I just want to lie down” Jonghyun said while position himself comfortably on his bed.

Minho just stares at his hyung with is-he-alright look. But he just ignores it.

Jonghyun keep remember the beautiful eyes of that girl until he falls asleep.