Love At The First Sight

The Story Only I Didn't Know

[Early in the morning]

“Palli! Palli!” Key shouted from the kitchen

“Stop shouting, I think I’m going too chocked” Taemin answer his ‘Umma’ who keep asked him to hurry up eating his breakfast.

“Please hurry, Taemin. You need to go to school now. It’s late already” Jinki said as the oldest among the five people who stay at the same house.

“If you keep being a lazy , I’m going to leave you behind. Jonghyun, Minho, LET’S GO NOW!!!” Jinki shouted to the other member in the house.

“FINE, I’m coming” Taemin started to fast his pace because he don’t want to walk to go to school again. He once had been leaves behind because he wakes up late. (I can imagine Taemin do like that in the real life…LOL)

[Author’s POV]

Lee Jinki (21), Kim Jonghyun (20), Kim Kibum(19), Choi Minho(19) and Lee Taemin(18) live in the same house. You can say that they rent this place. Jinki is the first one who found the house. Then he decided to find some housemates so that he doesn’t have to pay so much. Jonghyun, Key (Kibum) and Minho decided to rent that place with Jinki. On the other hand Taemin, a high school student, decided to stay with his brother, Jonghyun, because their parents always going overseas to do some work. They always be together like a real brothers.

 

-In the library-

“Bla bla bla bla…” Jonghyun sing while searching some books to do his assignment.

While searching the books, he is distracted with a beautiful pair of eye behind the book shelf. It’s a pair of eye of a girl. She is shorter than him. He keeps looking at the eyes. But then the girl noticed that someone is watching her. She found out that Jonghyun is watching her, without blinking. They keep looking to each other, then she…

[The girl’s POV]

Why is he keep looking to me?” she thought.

I think I’ll play with him then” she thought again.

[Author’s POV]

She then, gives Jonghyun a wink. Jonghyun was shocked with her action and decided to accept the wink. He can see that she is smiling because he saw her eye smile. But then, the girl had gone from his sight. He went to the side of the book shelves but she was nowhere to be found. He is disappointed a bit. But he is happy too because he has fall in love at first sight. He then walked out from the library to meet with his friends (his housemates, of course)

Jonghyun walk happily to his friends who are waiting him in the cafeteria. They look at Jonghyun with a what-the-hell-is-happening-to-him look.

“Yah! Jonghyun hyung, what’s up?” Minho starts a conversation.

“Nothing” Jonghyun responds to the question but still smiling.

“Something is weird here. Come one tell us, hyung” Key said.

“It’s nothing, really” he replied.

Just then, Jinki who just finidhed his class, walk to Jonghyun.

“I think our friend is in love with someone” he teases Jonghyun.

Jonghyun was shocked.

How the hell he knows that?” Jonghyun thought to himself.

“How do you know that, hyung?” Jonghyun ask Jinki.

Jinki just stared at Jonghyun with a what-the-hell look.

“Are you serious, Jonghyun?” Jinki said. Everyone just keeps looking at Jinki.

“I’m just kidding. I didn’t know that it was real” Jinki said with his angelic smile.

BUSTED~!!!!

“WOAH!!! Jonghyun hyung, who’s the lucky girl?” Minho said while cheering with Key.

Jonghyun just sit silently. At the same time, Minho start to give a message to his lovely dongsae, Taemin, about the breaking news.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Key asks him.

“Actually I didn’t know who she is” Jonghyun said with a low voice.

“MWO????” Key and Minho said synchronously.

………………….

“I only saw her eyes” Jonghyun said.

“WHAT??? ONLY HER EYES” Key gives a frustrated face to Jonghyun. Jinki only laugh out load and Minho type message again to Taemin about the 2nd breaking news.

They just sit silently. Then, Jinki break the silent.

“Come one let’s go buy some chicken and pick our dongsae at school” he said.

“Nae, hyung” they followed Jinki while Jonghyun lazily stand up.

“Come one, Jonghyun. I’ll know you’ll be able to find her soon” jinki said like a real brother.

“Thanks, hyung” Jonghyun gives a small smile.

“Let’s go. The chicken is waiting for me to pick them out” Jinki said.

“I want to eat Rangmyun” Key said to Jinki.

“CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!” Jinki keep singing the word to make Key annoying. (LOL)