The Second Marriage and Sad Piano

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

Hyejin and Jonghyun have been so lovely since they have become a couple. Until one day, Jonghyun propose her. At first, her parent didn’t let her married to Jonghyun because they don’t want her to be like last time if something happen to her, she is still young. Hyejin and Jonghyun keep begging them and at last they approve it.

 

[On the marriage day]

 

Jonghyun wear the ring on Hyejin’s finger.

 

 

“I announce you husband and wife” the Father said inside the church.

 

Hyejin and Jonghyun are now husband and wife, officially. They are so happy. Everyone is cheering for them. All of their high school friends, college friends and teachers also come on their marriage but Jonghyun notice something missing, Jinki. Jonghyun already send their card to Jinki but he didn’t come. He feels a bit sad.

Everyone is having the party but its look like a festival instead of marriage ceremony to them. While everyone is having fun, Key saw Taemin go out from the hotel.

 

“Taemin-ah, where are you going?” Key asks.

“I have to go to the college. I forget to take my files in the music room” Taemin replied as he walks to Minho’s car.

“OK, drive carefully” Key umma said (LOL).

 

Taemin drive the car to the college. He parks his car and quickly went to the music room but something makes him stops. He heard a piano sound. It’s sound so sad. He takes a peek through the door and found out Ana playing the piano wearing a black dress, crying.

 

 

Taemin’s heart broke into pieces when he saw Ana crying while playing the piano.

 

[She plays this song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etzyt7VWYRk ]

 

Taemin opens the door. Ana seems doesn’t notice that Taemin is standing beside her. She keeps playing the piano and suddenly stops and she cried so hard.

 

“Are you alright?” Taemin asks.

Ana jumps a bit. She wipes her tears that flow on both of her cheeks.

“I’m alright. Thank you for your concern” she said, still wiping her tears.

“Why are you crying?” Taemin asks her.

 

She didn’t reply but she cries even badly, instead. Taemin hates to see her crying, so he hugs her while sitting beside her. She hugs him back. They keep hugging for almost 15 minutes. Then, Ana went back home without telling Taemin about it.

 

Even though he is happy because it’s Jonghyun’s wedding but he keeps thinking about Ana.