The Misunderstand and Surprise Confession

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

We are now talking about Taemin who is already starts his college life. You guys must be asking about him, right? Well for your information he is doing just fine, just like his other hyung. Now let’s get back to the story.

=========================================================================

 

While Taemin walks to the cafeteria, he saw Lee Ana, who is also study at the same college as him. It’s been for awhile since he talks to her. So he tried to follow her but then he saw Jinki hyung waiting for someone. He also saw Ana waving to someone. And what make him more surprise is that Jinki hyung waving back to her. Taemin starts to thing a lot of negative stuffs.

 

“It can’t be like what I think” Taemin shook his head.

 

Taemin saw Ana went inside Jinki’s car and they went away. Taemin stops a taxi and follow them and end up at a very quiet place. Taemin starts to feel uneasy. Jinki park his car at the sideway and went out from his car, together with Ana. Taemin go out from the taxi after he paid the taxi driver and he follows them. Then, Taemin stop in front of a hidden road. At first, he was scared to walk through it but when he thinks about Jinki hyung and Ana, he braves himself and walks through it.

 

(Still remember Jinki’s favorite place, the Secret Garden? That’s the place that Jinki and Ana went,FYI)

 

Taemin step the beautiful natural roots stairs and hid himself behind a big tree when he realize that they already walk to the end of the stairs.

 

“Why do you have to hide it?” Taemin heard Ana said.

“I don’t want them to know, especially Hyejin” Jinki said but he sound so sad.

“The longer you hide it, the harder for them to forget it once you told them” Ana said.

 

Taemin starts to think that Jinki is a two-timer to Hyejin. He starts to feel anger inside him but he continues to listen to their talk. They keep silent for couple of minutes then Ana suddenly hugs Jinki.

 

“Please don’t leave me” Ana said, crying.

“I won’t and you know that” Jinki said as he hugs her too.

 

Taemin can’t control his anger anymore and end up come out from his hide. Jinki and Ana were shocked when they saw Taemin.

 

“What are you doing here, Taemin?” Jinki asks while Ana wipe her tears.

“You ask me? Isn’t it supposed to be me to ask you what you doing here with Ana?” Taemin raise his voice.

“What are you trying to say?” Ana interrupt.

“Hyejin noona is lonely at home and you flirt with other girl” Taemin said.

“Don’t misunderstand, Taemin” Jinki tried to tell the something to Taemin but he doesn’t want to hear it.

 

Taemin quickly goes out from the place and stops a taxi and go back to the college.

 

[In late evening]

 

Jinki didn’t come back home yet. Maybe he avoid meeting with Taemin. Key and Minho went to their high school reunion. Jonghyun went out with his friend.

 

Taemin lie down on his bed, thinking about Jinki and Ana. He tries to think something positive but he just can’t get rid of the negative thought. Then suddenly, Jonghyun enter the room, drunk. He can’t even stand up. Taemin quickly hold his brother arm and put it around his shoulder. He place Jonghyun on his bed.

 

“Hyung, are you alright? Why are you drunk?” Taemin asks his brother.

 

 

 

 

“I love you” Jonghyun said and makes Taemin shocked.

 

 

 

“What are you talking about, hyung?” Taemin asks.

“I love you and why do you married to him?” Jonghyun said, half yelling. Taemin just sits beside Jonghyun.

“Why can’t you see me who has loved you since we first met?” Jonghyun continues.

Taemin keeps quiet while listening to his brother. Then, jonghyun said something that makes Taemin surprise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you, Hyejin-shi” Jonghyun said, crying.

 

Taemin don’t know what to say. He didn’t know that his own brother is actually in love with Jinki’s wife. Now he doesn’t know whereas he wants to tell the other about Jinki and Ana or not. In the end, he ends up fall asleep beside drunken Jonghyun.