It's You

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

It’s been 2 month since Taemin knows about Jonghyun loves Hyejin and about Jinki and Ana. He didn’t talk about it at all. He also keeps avoiding talking to Jinki. Luckiy no one realizes it, not even Key.

 

[In the college]

 

Taemin decided to have some talk with Ana. He saw Ana alone in the music room. He went inside and locked the door.

“Taemin-shi, what are you doing here? Why are you locking the door?” Ana stands up try to get away from Taemin.

“Why?” Taemin said as he grip Ana’s shoulders. He looks angry. Ana screams due to the tight grip.

“What are you talking about?” Ana asks.

“Don’t play dumb. You know what am I talking about” Taemin said, still holding to Ana’s shoulders.

“It’s about Jinki oppa, right?” Ana said.

Taemin stare her eyes without saying anything.

 

 

 

 

 

“You don’t need to know about it” Ana said as she remove Taemin’s hands on her shoulders.

“WHAT? I DON’T NEED TO KNOW IT?” Taemin yelling in front of her.

 

She quickly runs outside and Taemin keeps following her. She then went outside the college and Taemin saw Ana enter a car. He then realizes that the car is actually Jinki’s car. He feels so mad with her and Jinki.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why does it have to be him?” Taemin thought and place his hand on his chest.

 

[Jinki’s POV]

 

I go to the college to pick up Ana and then I saw Taemin following her.

“Drive” Ana said as she enters my car.

“What’s happening?” I ask her.

“Nothing, I’m just afraid that Taemin will follow us” She said.

Taemin hasn’t talk to me since he saw me with Ana at the Secret Garden. I don’t want him to misunderstand me. I’m not a two-timer.

“I hope he’s not following us” Jinki said, facing Ana who is sits beside him.

 

[Author’s POV]

 

Hyejin, on the other hand, is confused of her own feeling towards Jonghyun, lately. She feels weird but at the same time she feels so happy when she with Jonghyun. It’s been for a while already since the first time she feels her heart beating so fast [Chapter 15]. So she decided to meet with jonghyun to make sure about her feelings toward Jonghyun.

 

[Late afternoon]

 

Hyejin meet with Jonghyun at the park that they always meet (Chapter 10).

“Hyejin-shi, why are you spacing out? Aren’t you the one who want to meet me?” Jonghyun said while sitting on the swing beside Hyejin.

 

Hyejin look into Jonghyun’s eyes and stare it for couple of second. She is so into it and forgot about anything else. She never feels like this when she is with Jinki. Her heart starts to beat fast.

 

“Hey, what’s up?” Jonghyun said.

“Nothing, I just feel lonely” Hyejin lower down her head, blushing.

“Is hyung still busy with his work? Should I call him?” Jonghyun asks.

“No, you don’t have to. I’m fine as long as you can keep company me” Hyejin said.

 

She then starts to rub her hand due to the coldness. Jonghyun saw it and then he places his hand on Hyejin’s hand. Hyejin keeps lower her head, blushing. She like how Jonghyun’s warm hands are place on top of her hands. Without her notice, Jonghyun have keep looking at her.

 

She looks into Jonghyun’s eyes. Then, their head start to lean closer. Little by little, they end up kissing. It’s not just a peck on the lips but it’s a passionate one. Hyejin feels so satisfied with it. On the other hand, Jonghyun is shocked because Hyejin kiss him back even though she’s already married.

The kiss last for a few minutes and they broke the kiss.

 

“It’s you” Jonghyun said to Hyejin.

“What?” Hyejin confused.

“The person that I love that I told you before…” Jonghyun stops for a while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s you” Jonghyun continue.