Getting To Know Her

The Story Only I Didn't Know

-At the college-

 

“Jonghyun Oppa” Hyejin call Jonghyun who is walking to the cafeteria.

“Hyejin-shi. What’s wrong?” Jonghyun asks her.

“I didn’t saw you guys yesterday. Where have you guys been?” she asks, curiously.

“We have to take care of Jinki hyung” Jonghyun said.

“What happened to him? Is he sick?” she asks him again.

“He entered hospital 2 days ago. You know what, the doctor said that he ate too much chicken that’s why he enters hospital” Jonghyun said while laughing.

“CHICKEN? I don’t know chicken can make us sick but he does eat a lot of chicken” she laughing with Jonghyun.

They keep talking until they meet Key and Minho at the cafeteria.

“Hi, Hyejin” both Key and Minho said.

“Hi, guys” Hyejin gives her respond.

“Actually I want to visit Jinki Oppa. Can you bring me to your house?” Hyejin asks them.

“Of course, Jinki hyung will be happy if you visit him” Key said.

 

[After finish their classes]

Before they go to visit Jinki, they have to pick Taemin at school first.

 

 

-In front of Taemin’s school-

 

“Hi, Hyejin noona. What are you doing here?” Taemin asks Hyejin before he enters the car.

“That’s rude, Taemin-ah” Minho said.

“I’m sorry. I’m just surprise to see her” Taemin said as he enters the car.

“It’s OK. I want to visit Jinki Oppa, that’s why I follow you guys back home” she said with a smile to the cute Maknae (^_^)

[Skip the boring part]

 

-At their home-

 

“Welcome to our house” Key shouts when they enter the house.

Hyejin looks surprise with their house. It’s simple but still can feel a warm feeling.

“You sit here first. Let me check Jinki hyung” Minho said as he pointed her to the sofa.

“OK” she replied.

 

-Inside Jinki’s room-

 

“Hyung?” minho said as he enter the room.

“Nae?” Jinki said as he lifts his head from his pillow and position himself into a sit position.

“Hyejin come to visit you. Can she come in?” Minho said with a soft voice.

“She comes? OK then. Call her in” Jinki said as he clean up his room a bit.

 

-At the living room-

 

“Hyejin-shi, you can come in now” Minho said as he shows her to Jinki’s room.

“OK but I should have brought some fruits or CHICKEN” she said while smiling and make everyone burst into laugh.

“If you bring CHICKEN, he will sick again and that is a bad” Taemin said after finish laughing.

Everyone agree with the Maknae.

“I’m just joking” she said as she stands up from her seat.

“We know that” Jonghyun replied.

 

-Jinki’s room-

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

Hyejin knock the door.

“Come in” Jinki said from inside of the room.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you” Hyejin said as she gives a bow to Jinki.

“It’s OK, I’m bored in here too. Anyway, thanks you for visiting me” Jinki said with his angelic smile on his face. Its make Hyejin blushing.

 

They talk in the room for almost 2 hours. Every 5 minutes Jonghyun will try to hear what they are talking about from the outside of the room. Unfortunately, he can’t hear anything. He keeps trying until Key noticed him.

 

“Yah! Kim Jonghyun. What are you doing in front of hyung’s room?” Key said, loudly.

“Nothing” he said and run to the living room.

After that, Hyejin come out from Jinki’s room together with Jinki. They look so close to each other. Jonghyun looks jealous with that. But he didn’t show it.

“I think I better get going now” Hyejin said as she smiles to everyone.

“Let me send you” Jonghyun offer himself.

“It’s OK. You don’t have to too” she declines the offer with a smile.

“Let him send you, Hyejin. FYI, Jonghyun never offer himself in everything. You are the lucky person” Jinki said.

“OK then. Let’s get going now. Bye guys” Hyejin said as she waves her hand to everyone.

Jonghyun quickly take the car key and goes out from the house with Hyejin. He is so happy because by sending her home, he can know where her house is.

 

-In the car-

 

“What are talking with hyung?” Jonghyun asks to Hyejin.

“Nothing, just talking about college and his 1st experience in the hospital” she laughs.

“Just that?” Jonghyun asks her again.

“Yeah” she said.

 

After a few minutes they arrive at Hyejin house.

“Thanks for the ride” Hyejin said as she gets out from the car.

“No problem. After this, maybe sometimes we can come to play at your house” Jonghyun said.

“Sure, of course. That will be great” Hyejin said with a smile.

“Well the, I better get going” Jonghyun said as he enter the car.

“Bye,Oppa” She waves to Jonghyun.