The Propose

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

 

 

“Kim Hyejin…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Will you marry me?” Jinki asks.

 

Hyejin starts to cry. Everyone starts to talk about them and at the same time they are cheering asking her to accept Jinki.

 

“ACCEPT! ACCEPT! ACCEPT!” everyone cheering around them.

 

 

 

 

“I…” Hyejin starts to talk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I do” she said with a low voice, almost like a whisper.

“What do you say?” Jinki said.

“Say loudly. We can’t hear you” a man who sits far from them stands up and said it.

 

 

 

 

 

“I DO” she said loudly, almost yelling.

 

 

Everyone is cheering for them. Jinki quickly take the ring in the box and put it on her finger. Hyejin stands up and hugs Jinki.

 

“KISS! KISS! KISS!” the man just now shouting again.

 

They stare at each other eyes and lean closer to have their first kiss. Everyone’s quiet. Once they place their lips on each other, the people around them cheering again.

 

“This is the best day ever” Jinki said to Hyejin.

 

They went back to Jinki’s house first, to tell the others before Jinki send Hyejin back her home. Everyone is cheering out loud when Jinki tell them about him and Hyejin. While everyone is having fun talking about them, Jonghyun is the only one who is crying in his room. He didn’t know why he cried so badly until he falls asleep.

 

 

 

A very very very short update because I want to finish this story as fast as I can. I have to use a lot of story telling instead of speeches (which I like to use). Please Comment (^_^) *bow~!!!