Her Past

The Story Only I Didn't Know

I realize that story about Taemin hasn’t come out after a few chapter. So I decided to make this chapter special for him [Bias (^_^)]

 

 

-At Taemin’s school-

 

(A few days after Jinki entered the hospital)

Taemin walks to his class. He goes straight to his seat. He keeps thinking about Jinki. He knows something not right about Jinki but he doesn’t want to think about negative stuff. He can’t focus in the class. He keeps thinking about Jinki.

 

[Recess]

 

Taemin doesn’t go to the canteen, he goes to Music Room instead. He always go there when he feel sad or alone. He opens the door and found Lee Ana [Chapter 4] looking outside through the window.

“Hi, what are you doing here?” Taemin asks her.

“Oh, hi. I come here everyday during recess. What about you? What are you doing here?” she asks him back.

“You come here everyday? No wonder I never see you at the canteen during recess.” Taemin said as he stands beside her at the window.

“You still didn’t answer my question” She asks again.

Taemin keeps silent. He remembers back about Jinki.

“Hey, come back to earth” she said as she waves her hand in front of Taemin’s face.

“Sorry, I just thinking about something” Taemin said while looking at the outside.

They keep silent after that. They just watch the scenery of their school that have a beautiful garden full of flowers.

“BTW, I don’t really know you. Can you tell me about yourself?” Taemin said to break the silent.

“Why do you want to know?” Ana said, facing him.

“I just want to know you more” Taemin said.

“Why don’t you tell me about you first?”She said smilling.

“Well, I am the youngest in my family. My parent always goes overseas.  So I live with my brother now. My brother lives with his college friends. Including me, there are 5 people in the house. That’s all” he said quickly.

“Now tell me about you” Taemin asks her with a smile.

“It’s nothing interesting to be heard” she said, watching outside again.

“Just tell me. It’s kind of bored here” He said.

“Are you sure?” She asks for a confirmation.

“Yeas, I’m sure” he said.

Ana start to tell Taemin about her background.

 “Well, I am the youngest too. I live with my godparent in America” she starts.

“Godparent? Where is your real parent?” Taemin asks, curiously.

“They died when I was 10 years old. Car crashed” she said. Her eyes look a bit watery.

“I’m sorry” Taemin said, sympathy to her.

 “After they died, I follow my godparent” she continues.

“Don’t you have sibling?” Taemin asks her, curiously.

“You sure ask me a lot” she said with a smile.

“I’m just curious” Taemin said, a bit blushing.

“That’s the reason I come back to Korea. I have an older brother. Actually he is the one who asks me to follow my godparent. At first I don’t wanted to but he keeps pushing Me.” she said.

“Why doesn’t he follow you with your godparent?” Taemin asks.

“He said he doesn’t want to leave Korea. He wants to study here. So my godparent decided to let him stay in Korea. They also give him money. So he doesn’t have to work” she said.

“How old is he by the way?” Taemin asks.

“He was 13 when my parent died and he is 3 years older than me. He suppose to be 21 years old now.” She said.

“Where does he live?” Taemin asks.

“I don’t know” she said.

“Don’t know? So you are saying now that you want to find him?” Taemin asks for a confirmation.

“Yes. Why?” she asks, curiously.

“You haven’t met him for 8 years. Do you remember his face?” Taemin asks her.

“I don’t. We lost contact since I entered high school” she said, pouted.

“How are you going to find him then?” Taemin asks.

 

KRIING!

 

“It’s class time. I got to go now” she said.

“Are you going to be here tomorrow? We can continue talking about your brother. I would love to help” Taemin asks her.

She thought for a while.

“You know what, I don’t think so.” She said.

“Why?” Taemin looks at her with a confuse look.

 

“Because you are…………..” she stop suddenly.

 

 

 

 

 

“A stranger” she continues.

 

Then she left the room, left Taemin alone in the room, dumbfounded.