Found First Love

The Story Only I Didn't Know

KRRING! KRRING! KRRING!

Sounds of alarm clock fill Jonghyun’s room. He lazily opens his eyes and when to bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. He then walks to the kitchen and saw Taemin already eat his breakfast.

“Wow! Taemin-ah, why so early?” Jonghyun ask Taemin.

“Don’t tease me, hyung. I have some mock test today. I want to go to the library to get something to read” Taemin said as he packing his bag.

“MWO?” Key said as he places a hot pancake into the plate.

“Today is the test and you just start studying. You should have read it a long time ago” Key start his nagging to the maknae.

Taemin quick his pace and run to the living room.

“Jinki hyung, let’s go. Key umma is mad right now” Taemin said.

“Taemin-ah, why so early? And why Key is mad at you?” Jinki said confusedly.

“Let’s just go, hyung” Taemin said desperately.

 

After send Taemin to school, Jinki had to drive back home to pick Jonghyun, Key and Minho.

-At the college-

Jonghyun, Key and Minho have their class in the morning, but Jinki doesn’t have one so he decided to do some of his assignment at the library. He sit at the last table so that people doesn’t disturb him. While he busy doing his work,

“Excuse me?” a girl talks to him.

“Yes?” Jinki replied with a smile.

“Can I borrow your color pens? I need to do some notes here and my color pens have out of ink” she said.

“Of course. Here the pens” he handed the color pens to the girl.

How can I not see this girl in front of me? She is really pretty” Jinki thought to himself.

She keeps doing her work while Jinki keeps looking to her. She started to feel uncomfortable.

“Uhmm…can you please stop looking at me. I feel uncomfortable with that” she said while placing her left hand at her neck.

OMG, she is so cute. I think I want to know her more” Jinki said in his mind.

“I’m sorry….excuse me, can I know your name, miss?” Jinki start his move to know the girl.

“My name? …Hye Jin, Kim Hye Jin” she said, blushing.

“Kim Hye Jin…Nice name. BTW, I’m Jinki, Lee Jinki. Nice to meet you” he said as he place his right hand in front of her to give a hand shake.

“Nice to meet you too” Hye Jin accept the hand shake with a smile.

This time Jinki is the one who is blushing.

“May I know what year are you?” she asks.

“I’m in the 2nd year. You?” he asks her back.

“I’m in the 1st year, Sunbae-nim” she said and smiles shyly.

“Ah, so you are my dongsae then” he said with the angelic smile on his face.

They keep talking and laughing to each other without knowing time flies very fast. They had been talking almost 2 hours. A phone vibrates that makes them stop talking.

“Yah! Hyung, where are you?” Jonghyun said as Jinki answer the phone.

“Could you slow your voice, it’s hurting my ears. BTW, I’m at the library right now. Why are you calling me? Aren’t you suppose in the class?” he asks Jonghyun.

“Class??? Hyung are you crazy or what? My class had finished 30 minutes ago. Oh! Wait. It’s 45 minutes ago” Jongyun said as he looking at his watch.

“45 minutes? OMG, I forgot. I’ll come right now, bye.” He said as he packing his thing on the table and ends the call.

“What’s wrong?” Hye Jin ask Jinki with a confuse look.

“I have to meet my Dongsae right now. I got to go.” He said.

“Oh, OK” she said.

Jinki is about to leave then she call him.

“Jinki oppa, your color pens? She said as she handed the color pens to Jinki.

“You can use it first. I’m not using it right now.” He said without looking at her.

“How am I going to give it to you?” she ask again.

Jinki then take a paper from his bag and take one of the color pens on her hand.

“Here, this is my number. Once you finished used it, you can call me” he said as he gives the paper with his number on it to her.

“Oh, OK then. Thanks, Oppa” she said while smilling.

Jinki blush right away when he saw her smile and quickly run out from the library. Once he out from the library,

“Why is my heart beating fast when I’m with her?” he thought to himself as he press his chest and quickly went to cafeteria where his dongsae had been waiting for him for almost an hour.

 

I know it's a boring chapter (TT_TT). Give some comments ang suggestions (^_^)~!!!