New Friend

The Story Only I Didn't Know

Jinki finally meet his dongsae at the cafeteria. He was a bit out of breath because he was running to meet with his dongsae.

“Sorry guys, I’m talking with my friend just now and not knowing time flies really fast” Jinki said, still out of breath.

“It’s OK, hyung. At least you still come here” Minho said as he gives a bottle of water to Jinki.

“Thanks, Minho” he drink the water until half of it.

“HA~, I’m alive” Jinki said. Everyone burst into laugh.

 

-At Taemin school-

“The mock test was like hell” Taemin said to one of his friends who are sitting beside him.

“When you say TEST, it’s mean No fun. TEST = NO FUN” Taemin’s friend emphasis on the word ‘test’ and ‘No fun’. All of his classmates burst into laugh.

While he talking to his friends, he saw the girl who play the piano in the Music Room [Chapter 2]. He decided to follow her.

She then went into the Music Room. Taemin stand at the back at the door, watching her from outside through the glass. She sits on the chair in front of the piano and starts to play a beautiful piano piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-6S1mGAS3Y

He is mesmerizes with the song. Without knowing he quietly entered the room and stands behind her. He enjoys it so much until the sound of the piano suddenly stop.

“Why do you stop?” Taemin ask the girl.

“OMG! What are you doing here?” she asks him with a Who-the-hell-is-he look.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t means to surprise you” he said.

“But you still do it” she pouted.

“BTW, I’m Lee Taemin. What’s your name? Which class are you? I never saw you before. What year are you?” Taemin asks the girl with a curious look.

“WOW! Hold on. Too much questions. But, my name is Ana. Lee Ana” she introduce herself.

“FYI, I just moved here. The day that you saw me, is the day when I just registered myself to this school” she continue.

“Oh, so what year are you?” Taemin ask Ana while pulling a chair to sits.

“It’s my 3rd year in high school. Same as you, right? Ana asks.

“Which class are you?” Taemin ask her again.

“3A. what about you?” she asks.

“I'm in 3B but why didn’t you enter the class?” Taemin said, curiously.

“I will, tomorrow” she said with a smile on her face.

“Well then. Can’t wait to see you again tomorrow. I’ll be waiting for you” he said while walking to the door.

“Ok” she replied back with a smile.

Taemin get out from the room and walk to his class. He keeps thinking about her. He is so happy to be able to know her.

[After school]

Jinki is already at the in front of Taemin’s school. Taemin then walk to his hyung with a smile on his face.

“Why are you so happy? Is it because you past the mock test?” Jinki ask Taemin who is about to enter the car.

“Ne, hyung” Taemin lied to his hyungs. He doesn’t want his hyungs to like a little kid.

“How much do you get,Taemin-ah?” Key asks, curiously.

“I got 78%” Taemin said, proudly.

“78%? Well, that’s quite high. What test is it?” Jonghyun ask him.

“Korean Language” Taemin said calmly.

“MWO??? 78% for Korean Language??? You should get more than that” Key said.

“Chukahae” Minho said to Taemin.

“Chukahae?” Key said annoyingly.

“That’s enough, Yoebo. I know you are smart but he is not like you” Jonghyun said to Key while wrap his hand around Key’s shoulder.

“Whatever” Key said like a Diva. (LOL)