Meeting The Family

The Story Only I Didn't Know

-At the library…Again- (LOL)

Jinki walks along the bookshelves with his hands full of books. He is too focused on finding the books, he didn’t realized that he is about to hit someone at the corner of the library.

 

BANG!!! (Whatever he does, Onew Sangtae. JJAN !!!JJAN!!!...LOL)

 

“Ouch” the person that Jinki hit said.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t……” Jinki said but he stops when he realized that the person that he bumped was Hyejin.

“I’m sorry, Hyejin. I didn’t saw you.” He said while collecting the books.

“It’s OK but what’s with the books? You holding too much book, you know” she said while helping Jinki collecting the books.

“I want to finish my assignment as fast as I can so that I can play around with my friend” he said with the angelic smile on his face.

“That’s great but with a bad reason” she laughs at Jinki. She passes a few books to Jinki and offers herself to help him. He declined it but she keeps insisting to help him. So he agrees with it.

“I would like to meet you with my dongsae” Jinki said as they walk out from the library.

“You always talk about your dongsae. Are they the real dongsae?” she asks, curiously.

“No, they’re not. They are my juniors. They studies here too. We also live together. That’s why I called them my dongsae” Jinki said.

One the way to the cafeteria, they keep talking about how Jinki meet them, their attitudes, and lots more.

 

-At the cafeteria-

 

“Hey, look at that. Our hyung has a girlfriend” Minho pointed to Jinki who is one his way to them with Hyejin.

“WHERE?” Jonghyun and Key said synchronously.

“Who’s that girl?” Key asks to Minho. But Minho just shook his head.

Jinki walk nearer to them and introducing them one by one.

“Hyejin-ah, this is Minho, the tallest housemate” Jinki introducing Minho. She gives a big smile to Minho.

“This is Key or his real name Kim Kibum. The umma in our house” Key placed his hand in front of her offer her a hand shake.

“Umma? Wae?” Hyejin asks, confusedly.

“Because he loves to nagging at us, just like a mother” Jinki whisper at her ears but the others still can heard him.

“Yah! I’ll do it for your own good” Key said while crossing his arm on his chest.

“And the last one…” Jinki said as he pointed to Jonghyun.

“Kim Hyejin?” Jonghyun said.

“Kim…Jonghyun? She said while facing Jonghyun.

“Do you guys know each other?” Jinki asks, curiously.

“Yea, we had met once before…erm…twice actually” she said smiling to Jinki.

“I’m glad that you remember me” Jonghyun said while smiling at her.

“Surprisingly I did” She said with an I-can’t-believe-that-too look.

“Oh, I forgot. We have another one. The maknae. He is a high school student at _____ High School. He is also Jonghyun little brother” Jinki said as he take out his wallet to show her Taemin picture.

“This is him. He is cute isn’t it?” Jinki ask to Hyejin.

“NOEMU KYEOPTA~!!! I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM” she said still looking to the picture.

“Aigoo, you guys look like a COUPLE. So cute” Key said, emphasis the word COUPLE.

Jinki and Hyejin just blush without saying anything. Key and Minho know that Jinki and Hyejin love it when Key said that but one person who is not comfortable with that, Jonghyun.

“Hyung, let’s go eat. I’m sooooo hungry” Jonghyun said to let them forget about what had Key said.

“OK, but I want to eat CHICKEN” he said loudly.

“AGAIN???” all of them said to Jinki. Leaving Hyejin, confusedly.

“Jinki hyung favorite food, chicken. He can eat a bucket full of chicken if he wants it. He is totally a maniac” Minho explains to Hyejin.

“Oh, really? Wow that’s surprising” Hyejin said while gives a smile to Minho.

 

 

 

A short Update....ENJOY~!!!