Three Months

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Argh. I am so tired. It's almost midnight and we have call time as early as seven tomorrow morning. While waiting for Jiyong, I lean to his car then congratulated myself because I survived the first week. Pictorials. Rehearsals. Meetings. Shootings. Aish! We are doing it simultaneously and we will be like this until such time. And it's like I am working at Dad's office.

They will be having their concert for three months at different cities of South Korea and Japan which means we are going to be busy for that span of time. I just hope that after that, Dad already changed his mind otherwise I'll go back at home and be a follower of him again.

"Dara?"

I blink my eyes then got suprised to see Jiyong's face so close to me! I can feel and smell his breath. He is waving his hand while my heart is beating wildly now. And when he repeat to say my name, I found him laying on the floor as my hands moved on it's own as I realized that I just push him. My face burned because of embarassment.

But instead to get angry at me, he laugh then stand up. "Wow. I can't believe that you had that force."

"I'm s-sorry."

He chuckled. "I really can't believe it. I got pushed down in one try."

"W-well I went in a training for self-defense."

"Really?"

I nodded. "Donghae is my trainor."

His face suddenly became dark. "What else he could do?"

"What?"

He sigh. "Nothing. Let's go home." And he is silent until we reach his apartment. Is he mad? He even directly went to his room. I just sigh then went to my room.

Tomorrow is the first day and based on what I've heard, the tickets are already sold out. Wow. They must really be that famous. Then my stomach growls. Geez. I always feel hungry.

Then I went out and saw Jiyong at the kitchen, he just finished drinking water. I was about to open my mouth as my plan is to talk with him but he went to the couch instead. As if he didn't saw me. And he didn't say anything even I already seated beside at him. I let out a big sigh. "Are you mad at me?" Still, no answer. What he is acting right now bothers me. I poke his arm. "Jiyong..." He was about to stand up but I hold his arm. "Sit."

"I am not a dog."

I chuckled. "Now you're talking." He plan to stand up again but I grip his arm. "You're so sensitive."

"What do you want?"

"You." I suddenly blurted out then my face burned upon realizing what I just said. Oh God! Why did I said that? It's so embarassing! "W-what I mean is that I w-wanted to t-talk to you."

His blank face turned into a grinning face. "Why your face is so red?"

"Ya! You got it wrong!"

"Yeah I know. I got it wrong that you wanted me."

My face burned more. "What your thinking is not what I meant!"

He smirked. "What am I thinking?"

"Aish!" Then I was about to stand up but this time, he is the one who stopped me. His hand against my skin is making my chest pound so hard. And I am loving the warmth of it. What the hell is wrong with me.

"Tell me about yourself." He suddenly said.

"For what?"

He shrug his shoulders. "I am curious."

"As if you didn't know anything."

He chuckled. "Yeah but not that much."

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

I pout my lips. "What kind of answer is that." Then I sigh. "Well, as you know, I have a very strict Dad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter