Missing You

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

One week. Oh God. It's been days since I went home and it only makes me miss Jiyong in every seconds that passed. Hearing his voice is not enough. Even video calls are not enough. It only makes me miss him more.

"Unnie, there is a new package for you."

I lazily roll over at my bed. "From who?" Since I went back, packages are coming everyday but I never gave interest to open any of it.

"From YooNa Kwon."

I immediately stand up. "Really?!" Then I run to her and get the large box. I went to the couch and hurriedly open it.

"Do you know the sender?"

I smiled and looked up at her. "She is Jiyong's Noona. Is Dad around when you received this?"

She smiled back. "No. He went out with Donghae." I sigh in relief. "You look happy." I just giggled. "I'll leave you now." Then she left.

My chest pound hard when I saw set of plaid shirts then I dialled YooNa's number.

"Hi Sandara. Have you received it already?"

"Yeah. I love them."

She giggled. "I am happy to hear that."

"Tell me your bank account num---"

"No! Take it as my gift to you."

"Alright. In two weeks, I am going to an event but this time, I'll pay you."

"Sure. What do you want?"

"Well, it's not a formal one. It just an art showcase."

"How do you want to look?"

"I already had a black fedora hat, I just need a dress that will suit it."

She clapped. "Great! I already had an idea. I'll just work the design and send it to you latest tomorrow."

"Oh before I forgot, I need an evening black gown. I am going to wear it two weeks after the art showcase."

"My pleasure! I'll send the designs too latest tomorrow."

"Alright. I'll wait." And the call ended then I check my closet. The hat is not there so I went down. "Minzy?" Our house is pretty big so it took me minutes to find her.

"Yes Unnie." She came out from the dining area.

"Do you remember that big black hat that we received a year ago?"

"Yes Unnie. It's at the attic. You want me to get it?"

"No. I'll do it." Then I run upstairs. My other clothes and accessories that can't fit my room closet are at the attic. I smiled when I saw it.

"Tokki?" I turn around and saw Mom. "Something happened? I saw you running here."

"Oh...nothing. I just get this hat."

She smiled. "You are going to use it at the exhibition?"

"Yeah. There is no dress code so I guess I'll be fine."

"Tokki, whatever you wear suits you."

I giggled. "It's because you are my mother." Then we both laugh.

"I'll prepare our lunch now." Though we have maids, Mom is personally cooking our food.

"Alright. I'll go down in a while."

She just kissed my forehead. While checking the other things, my phone rings. It's Jiyong. I smiled then immediately answer. "Good evening Mr GD."

He chuckled. "Good afternoon Ms Park."

I giggled. "The concert still not yet starting?"

"We still have two hours. Noona called me. She is ecstatic."

"The plaid shirts are great so I am excited to see her other creations."

"You'll be with Donghae at that both event?"

I grinned. He sound jealous. "Nope. I am alone at the art showcase but he'll accompany me to Moscow for the second event. It's a masquerade ball."

He groan. "Why do you need to be there?"

I giggled. "If I won't, Dad will kill me. It's an event every year that I always attend." He just sigh. I can imagine his pouting lips. I gulped. Oh God. I missed tasting it. Then suddenly I remember those photos that I received from anonymous. "Ya! Jiyong Kwon, you flirty jerk!"

To my surprise, he laugh. "What was that?"

"Someone sent me a photos of you! With different girls! We've been apart only for a week and yet you are doing this. Are you cheating on me?"

He laugh more. It seems he knew those photos. "Are you jealous?"

"I am mad!"

"Oh you're really jealous."

"Are you deaf? I said I am mad! That's not the same!"

He just keep on laughing. He is enjoying this conversation. Well I am too. I missed bickering with him. "I can't avoid it. Those girls really can't ignore my existence."

"Do you want me to ignore you instead?"

"No way. That's a different story. Turn on your video."

"I won't." I grinned when I heard him groan. "I am busy. Let's talk tomorrow."

"Dara..." He sound mad now.

"Bye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter