Runaway

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

I inhale deeply. This is it. Now I need to find a phone booth. I walked around the airport until I saw one then immediately dialled Donghae's number. "Good morning fishy!" I said as soon as he answer the call.

"Where the hell are you?!"

I giggled. "Where is your manners? You should at least say hello to me."

"Sandara Park!"

I laugh as I knew he is beginning to lose his patience. "Aigoo! Why so serious? You've just woke up."

"I haven't sleep yet and you know why."

Oh yeah but still, I want to more. "Oh...poor fishy." Then I smiled as I heard him chuckled. Thank God. He cooled down.

"Idiot, stop fooling around. Your Dad will kill me if I won't be able to bring you back here."

"He won't do that. You know how much he value you." More than me. I continued in my mind. I erase that thought. It won't help me by thinking such things.

He sigh. "Tokki..." I smiled again, I always love to hear that petname from him. "Just come back here. Where are you? I'll go there."

"No." I said in a firm voice. "I will only go back there if he will change his mind."

"Come on. Don't be stubborn."

"I am not. I just wanted him to realize that I am not someone he can forever control. I almost lived my life following him and what he wanted me to do this time is too much." I wipe the tears that starts to form in my eyes. Good thing he is not with me otherwise I'll burst out in crying.

"What about your Mom? You know her condition."

I bite my lips. "Please take care her for now. We've already talked."

"Does she knew where you are?"

"No."

"I'll talk to your Dad. Just come back here."

"No and that's final. I am doing these for your sake as well."

He sigh. "Don't mind about me. I am more worried on you."

"I am fine. Fishy, gotta go now."

"Wait..." Then he inhale deeply. "Fine. Here's the deal. Just tell me where you are and I won't tell anything to your Dad."

"My lips are sealed."

He sigh again. "Listen...I can't help but to be worried as you don't have your phone with you. How can I contact you? And I'm very sure that the amount of money you brought will be gone soon so I'll help you with that."

Oh my... He is so bright. "Argh! Donghae Lee!!!"

He laugh. "So where are you Princess Dara?"

I groan. "At Seoul."

"Oh okay." He already knew where will I stay. "I'll contact Seunghyun now."

"No! I wanted to suprise him. I'll just contact you as soon as I am with him."

"Fine."

"Thank you fishy."

He chuckled. "Don't thank me. That's my duty."

"Whatever. Remember your promise."

"Yes. Take care okay?"

"Yeah. You know, there won't be a problem if he will let you to take over the company without that stupid wedding arrangement. But knowing him, he won't do that so may I suggest that the both of you should just marry each other."

He laugh again. "You really knew how to make me laugh."

I wish I also knew how to make you fall for me. I smiled bitterly. Then I cleared my throat. "Of course! I, Sandara Park, only can do that." I said in lively tone. "I'll hang up now. Will contact you soonest. Bye Fishy!" I didn't heard his response as I already put down the phone. I sigh then fix my hair under my hoodie then leave the airport. I'll tour around the city first before seeing Seunghyun as today is my official independence day. I am going to celebrate my temporary freedom. And it's already evening when I stopped myself in roaming around. Oh I love this day! No bodyguards. No worries if someone will caught my craziness. And most of all, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter