Happiness

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

The weather here is a little bit cold so instead to get up from the bed, we stay inside the comforter and cuddle with each other.

"Jiyong..." He answered me by compressing me more against him. I gulped. Oh God. That hard thing of him, it's distracting me! I can't part my legs as I don't know what will happen. I am not scared, I am rather excited and nervous. "A-aren't you hungry?"

"Yeah...are you?" I just nodded. "Alright." Then he get the wireless phone on the bedside table to order food but he still holding me. After the call, he is back on compressing me into him. I buried my face more in his neck. He smells really good. After a while, the food came.

"What?" I asked him when he just stare at me when I start to eat. I touch my face. "Do I have dirt?"

He chuckled. "Don't mind me. Concentrate in eating."

I rolled my eyes. "You're weird." Then I return myself in eating. "You're not really hungry?" He shake his head. "Do you still plan to go out today?"

"Of course. Let's just walk around."

Then I stopped and immediately get my phone to dialled Donghae's number when I remember something. "Good afternoon Fishy! What is the name of that bar you went last year?"

"City Space Bar."

"Oh yeah! That's right. Do I have to call them for reservation?"

"Yes but I'll do it for you."

I smiled. "Thank you. What present do you want?"

He chuckled. "A woman."

I gasped. "Oh my God! I can't give you that!" Then Jiyong glare at me. He tried to get my phone but I hold his hand.

Donghae laugh. "Then don't bother anymore. I'll call that bar now." And he ended the call.

I bite Jiyong's hand. "What were you doing earlier?"

"What is the thing you can't give?"

Then his face darkens when I giggled. "A woman."

He looked confused now. "What?"

"Aigoo..." I cup his face and pinch his cheeks. "You are acting cute again, Ahjussi." Then I stand up. "I'll take a bath now." I was about to walk but he suddenly grab my arm. As a result, I landed into his lap. "Ya!"

He grinned and I saw his gums. "Can I join you?"

My face burned. "ert!" He just laugh then I released myself from him to get my things at the cabinet and shiver run through out to my body when I felt his presence behind me. My chest starts to pound hard when his hands went to my waist. "J-Jiyong...stop teasing me. Y-you only---" I stopped as he turn me around. Then I wrap my arms around his nape as soon as he pull me against him. I gulped. His hard thing is poking my thighs again. I was about to speak but he already claim my lips. While kissing, we start to walk until the both of us fall on the bed. He roll over to bring me above him. We keep on savoring each other's mouth until I felt his hand slid into my back and unhook my bra. I moan when he caress my skin. Oh God. I feel I am having fever right now.

However, a phone's ring interrupted us. We don't mind it at first but it keeps on ringing. He groan then answer his phone. I hurriedly get up from the bed to get my things and put myself at the bathroom. While bathing, I hold my face. Something will definitely happen if that call doesn't disturb us. And I don't know if I should be happy or not. After I took a bath, Jiyong still on the bed. He chuckled. "That's Mom."

My face turned red. "W-what did she said?"

"Nothing in particular. She just asked how's the both of us."

"Y-you should take a bath now." Then I gulped when he stand up and went to my front. He just kissed my forehead before going inside of the bathroom. I sat weakly on the bed and hold my chest. My heart is beating so fast!

Later on, we finally went out and both wearing YooNa's violet plaid shirt. She also made something for Jiyong so now, we really wearing couple things. Beanie. Black shades. Shirts. Jackets. Sneakers.

"You think someone will caught us here?" I asked him. We are currently walking around Red Square.

"Possible but I don't mind. Do you?" I shake my head. "And I already told Sanjangnim about this so if a news came out, it won't give him a shock." I just giggled. "Also, I won't return to Seoul for a week so I'll go with you tomorrow."

That made me happy. "Really?"

He chuckled. "I know how badly you wanted to be with me."

"Ya! Am I the only one who feels that?"

He grinned. "Yes."

I pout my lips. "Jerk."

He laugh then his hold to my hand tightens. "I am hungry."

"Oh...I know one! Donghae and I went there last year."

He glare at me. "No. Let's try another restaurant."

"But---" He suddenly released my hand and before I knew it, he already holding my waist. "W-what are---" My eyes widens as he place his face so close to me and push me against him. "Y-ya! Jiyong Kwon! D-dont make a scene here."

He smirked. "I am not. Look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter