Confusion

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Sandara Park, stay calm. Act like it doesn't happened. Stop imagining things. It's Donghae that you like.

This has been my mantra every morning after that hug happened. I don't know why I felt so affected with that where in fact is that he only did that just to comfort me.

While saying that chant in front of the bathroom's mirror, I heard a knock. When I open it, my heart beat tripled upon seeing Jiyong. He looked at me amusingly. "What are you doing there?" Then he smirked. "Talking to yourself, your highness?"

My face turned red. "Of course not! What are you doing here?"

"The breakfast is ready, your highness."

"Fine. I'll go down in a minute." Then I push him out and close the door. I tap my cheeks and inhale deeply. After a while, I open the door and gasped to see him. "What are you still doing here?"

"You said that it will only take you a minute so I decided to wait for you."

I groan. "What is wrong with you?"

He chuckled. "Today is my last day as your servant so I am doing my best to make it memorable because starting tomorrow, our world will switch."

"Ya! Are you planning to take revenge on me?"

He grinned. "What do you think?"

"I am backing out!"

"It's not possible anymore, your highness."

"Argh! Go away!" I was about to close the door but he block it using his hand so it ended in between of the space. Then I started to panic as I noticed he winced. "Why did you that?!"

"I am fine." I gently push him to seat at the bed then grab his injured hand. It's so red. I didn't say anything then I run to the kitchen and saw Tabi.

"What's wrong?"

"Jiyong's hand is injured."

"Need help?"

I shake my head then get the first aid kit and a bucket of ice. "Don't eat it all!" I heard him laugh while I run back to my room and get a thin towel then roll it after placing the ice. "You really stupid." I start to gently apply it on his swollen hand.

"I said I am fine, your highness."

"Yeah right." Then he winced again as I pressed hard the rolled towel. "So that is your definition of being fine."

He chuckled. "How did you learn this?"

"Donghae taught me." He suddenly remove his hand. "Ya! I am not done yet." He just sigh when I grasp his hand and dry it afterwards for me to apply a medical cream then cover his hand with a bandage. "It should be healed soon." I looked up at him and our eyes met each other. I cleared my throat then stand up. "I am h-hungry now." I can't stare at him anymore as I felt my face is burning. "Let's go down." I did not wait for his answer as I hurriedly walk down to the kitchen. When I sit in front of Seunghyun, that's the only time I realized that my chest pounding hard. Oh no. What is really happening to me?

"Tokki..." I looked at him. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "Where is Jiyong?"

"H-he will be here in any moment."

"Something happened?" I shake my head then he just chuckled. Later on, Jiyong joined us in breakfast and I acted normal which is the hardest thing to do.

Hours after, we start to travel back to my house. I pretend sleeping as I need to divert my attention away from Jiyong. But it didn't last long as I found myself eavesdropping to their conversation.

"Hyung, how long it will take for Sanjangnim to find a permanent assistant?"

"Maybe a month or two."

"If still none, can you share Bom Noona to me?"

"You want to die?"

Jiyong laugh. "So selfish."

"Don't be too cruel to Tokki."

"I won't." That made my chest start to pound hard. What he said right now is an opposite when we talked. 

As soon as we reach home, I directly went to my room and lay myself on the bed then stare at the ceiling. I feel so confused with these happenings. I hold my chest, it's always pounding hard everytime I'll think about Jiyong. But it's the same situation if I'll think about Donghae. Aish. This man is not good with my sanity. He is giving me m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter