Forever

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Dara's POV

 

After Jiyong finished all his schedules, this day had finally come. Our second wedding. I smiled while looking at the full length mirror. Little Kwon is fitted to my gown.

"Tokki..." Mom cupped my face. "You are so beautiful."

"Thank you Mom. I am so nervous!"

She giggled. "You're husband looked nervous too outside."

I just chuckled. As what she said before, we invited many guests especially on Jiyong's part and lots of reporter are here as well.

"Dara..." Yoona entered with Dad. "It's time."

I inhale deeply. "Mom, Dad, hold me tightly. I might stumble while walking."

Mom laugh. "Aigoo...I am also like that when I married your Dad." Then we went inside of the venue, one of the largest event hall at Seoul. My chest start to pound hard upon seeing Jiyong from afar. He is wearing black suit while his hair is dyed in black.

Slowly, Mom and Dad walked with me until we reach Jiyong. As soon as our eyes meet, my whole being focused on him. And the ceremony starts but I don't understand all of it.

"You may now kiss the bride."

He lifted my veil then smiled. I smiled back and he gave me a quick kiss. Then claps startled me. My face burned when I realized that I almost forgot that we are not alone.

Later on, the wedding ceremony ended and lots of greetings came. I don't know was able to greet all of them.

"Mrs Kwon, how are you feeling?"

I smiled. "A little bit tired." We are now heading back to his apartment. Dad, Mom, Minzy and Donghae will return to Italy by tomorrow and no honeymoon needed as by next week, we will go there too. For good. Jiyong's contract already ended and he agreed with Dad to take charge La Romania instead of me. But he'll still write songs for YG. His passion for music will always be part of him. And we made a promise with the Kwons that we will visit them at least thrice a year.

"What about Little Kwon?"

"He is fine." I massage my stomach. Our little Kwon is going six months next week so I am hoping that he'll have same birth date with Jiyong.

Then we reach his apartment. After changing our clothes, I start to re-heat some food left-overs from the recept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter