Observation

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

These Sasaeng fans are too much. Even a warn that I posted on my social media accounts doesn't affect them as they were still able to locate my newly bought house and they are starting to get into my nerves. Though I still considered them as our fans but I've had enough so I'll just avoid them as much as possible. I already told Sanjangnim to sell that house and seek his help again to find another place. I can't come home either as my family's privacy is at stake. Though we missed each other very much, they agreed that I'll just call them every now and then.

However, Seunghyun is my opposite. I always wonder how can he manage to escape those fans and go to his own place with no worries. He said that it just a matter of right timing and sneaky moves which I don't have according to him. And after almost a year of promotion for our latest album, Sanjangnim approved our one month rest because once we are back, a series of concert will be held. Since I can't go home, he brought me to this house as he always told me that this is the place where he always went every time he just get dissapeared to have a meaningful rest. In addition, this house is very special to him and I knew why. For two days being here, I declared to myself that this place is a paradise but this woman came. By just looking at her, I knew that my newfound serenity is gone. At first, I thought I am only dreaming that someone hug me but apparently, I was wrong.

"Tabi, I saw your face at the city and you're so handsome!" She talked like an anime girl who had so much expressions. I can sense that she loves to talk.

Sandara Park. So she is that pretty young girl on the pictures, the daughter of Seunghyun and Donghae's guardian. The daughter of the most influential business man at Italy. I knew what happened before as Seunghyun and I are best buddy since highschool and trainee days.

While looking at her, I can't deny that she is really beautiful even without wearing any make up and I bet her simplicity can still make her stand out from those girls we usually hang out with. She is only wearing a loose bunny hoodie, white pants and a sneaker. I realized that it's somehow refreshing to see a woman like her. She could pass as my ideal woman but her loudness is not my thing. I prefer a prim and proper one.

Seunghyun smirked. "Who is more handsome? Me or Donghae?"

I stopped when I saw admiration on her eyes upon hearing Donghae's name. She glare at me as I chuckled. She definitely like Donghae and I know that Seunghyun is very aware of that.

"Of course it's you."

"Really?" Seunghyun said in a teasing tone.

Her face turned red. "Yes! Aish! Stop looking at me like that." He just laugh then she suddenly gasped. "Oh my! Give me your phone. I need to call fishy." He handed his phone to her.

Fishy? And I realized that it's maybe Donghae when I noticed her slight uneasiness then she inhale deeply and smiled.

"Ya! Fishy! I am with Seunghyun now." She grinned. I wonder how she manage to act like this. "Yeah. I am fine. Remember your promise or else I am gonna kick your ." Her eyes became warm. When I looked to Seunghyun, he just chuckled. "Alright. Thank you." She suddenly laugh. Loudly. No. Like a witch. "Jerk!" Then the call ended. She return Seunghyun's phone and continue to eat as if nothing happened.

"Care to tell me now what happened?" She looked at me. Seunghyun and I chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter