Preparation

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

One week after when Jiyong went back home, Mom, Dad, Donghae, Minzy, some bodyguards and I go to Seoul. Dad and Donghae finished all necessary meetings before we meet Jiyong's family.

And right now, everyone is gathered at our house. The Kwons and Seunghyun too. It feels so nice to see all of them at one place.

As what Mom said, news about Jiyong and I came out. It was published as soon as Jiyong went back. He was suprised to see reporters, asking his side. Some photos were taken when we were at Red Square. There were also photos of us at the airport before he went back at Seoul. Good thing, we didn't kissed. Media are asking the real score between us. Dad instructed me not to accept interviews which I totally agreed. I am not really comfortable talking about us yet. In the right time maybe. Jiyong also did not accept interviews. Only YG released an official statement, confirming our relationship.

Our G-Dragon and Ms Sandara Park are dating for about two months. Let's respect their decision to keep mum about the full details. Soon. We will know everything.

But Jiyong leave a message to his social media accounts that he is happy so he is aking his fans' support. Mostly of them gave positive feedback but I've seen some foul comments which I did not take seriously. Eventually, his fans will accept it.

Good thing, we used one of Dad's private plane to come here. We were not harassed by media.

Our Mom's laughter brought my senses back. Jiyong's Mom and my Mom surely love each other now. They are currently planning what will be the set up.

"Dara and Jiyong can get a private marriage first at Italy. On Dara's birthday. The company's anniversary will be push back by two days. Then once Jiyong's contract expires, they can marry each other again here and invite all media so they'll shut their after that." Everyone laugh at Mom.

"Oh I love that." Jiyong's Mom said.

I chuckled. When I looked to Jiyong, he smirked and whisper. "Our Moms are obviously excited." I just giggled.

After dinner, the Kwons and Seunghyun bid their goodbyes. Jiyong will not stay as they have work tomorrow. He is currently talking to our parents, Minzy and Mino. YooNa is not here as she is handling a very large client right now. I hug Seunghyun. "Tabi...I missed you. Spend your Christmas with us okay?"

He pinch my nose. "Yes. Your Mom is going to kill me if I won't." He looked to Donghae, they hug each other and he grinned. "What do you want for Christmas?"

Donghae smirked. "A woman."

"No. You're still not allowed to date." Then the three of us laugh. "I'll go ahead. Bom is waiting for me."

Donghae groan. "I envy you, Hyung."

I giggled. "Fishy, don't be. He still a coward."

Seunghyun scratch my hair. "Just wait." Then kissed my forehead. "See the both of you soon." And he left.

Donghae and Minzy went to their room afterwards.

"Sandara, I am really happy to see you again." Jiyong's Mom hug me.

I hug her back. "Me too."

His Dad just smiled at me.

"Noona..." I looked to Mino. "Can you give me Minzy's number?"

"You punk...go to the car now." Jiyong butts in. Mino laugh then run outside.

"Ji, we'll wait for you at the car." His Mom said. He just nodded then they left.

"Tokki...we'll go to our room now." Mom winks at us. My face burned then she pull Dad upstairs.

Jiyong grinned as soon as they vanished from our sight. "Finally..." He grab my waist. "We are alone now." I giggled. "I am going to miss you Ms Park."

I envelope my arms around him to give him a hug. "Me too." We will going back home tomorrow and I will only see him again before my birthday. And that's more than a month. I silently sigh then stare to his face. "I love you."

He put his face close to me. "I love you too." Then he kiss me. "After the wedding, I will ask your parents if you can go back with me."

I just nodded then smiled.

And the day that we've been waiting for fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter