Personal Assistant

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

What a beautiful morning. I smiled then close my eyes and feel the wind's breeze. The calmness of the surrounding soothes my feelings. After a while, I went down for breakfast. From afar, I saw Seunghyun and Jiyong, with their serious faces and when they saw me, they suddenly stopped in talking.

"What was that? Are you talking about me?"

"No." Tabi said.

"So...you're hiding something. What is it?"

"Let's eat first."

"Fine."

After we finished eating, Tabi pulled me into the living area and showed me something from his phone while Jiyong talked to someone on his phone.

Breaking news : G-dragon's car spotted. Who is the mystery girl?

I read the content until I saw myself. My back is facing the posted photo but I am very sure that it's me as I recognized my hoodie. "What is this?"

"Tokki, paparazzi are always behind us."

"I know that but how they captured this picture? I mean at that hour? I thought those Sasaeng only your whereabouts."

"Some of them contacted the media last night."

I scratch my forehead. "What a mess. So what will happen now?"

"This kind of news is like a chaos to fans. They were possessive when it comes their idols. So they are expecting an official statement from a certain representative."

"Oh okay. Just tell them that I am a relative of yours."

He became uneasy. "Well, I wish I can still say that."

"What do you mean?"

"Sanjangnim already released a statement that the mystery girl is Jiyong's new personal assistant."

I gasped. "What?! Why so early?!"

Then his friend joined us. "I apologize about that but that's the safest statement they can announce."

I groan. "Fine. As if I can do anything about it. It's already has been said and done."

"Tokki, since you wanted to do something memorable while you're still free...you might want to consider that position?"

I released a sudden laugh. "That's the funniest thing I've heard from you Tabi." And unfortunately, he looked serious. "It's a no. Don't involve me in this drama."

"Hyung, don't force her. Sanjangnim will soon find a replacement of Jiyeon Noona."

"It will take time and Tokki is the safest person because she doesn't have any interest in you."

"Ya! You two! Stop talking as if I am not here."

They both chuckled then Jiyong cleared his throat and looked at me. It made me fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter