Affirmation

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Okay. Calm down. No need to panic. I said these words as soon as the plane landed. Then I felt Jiyong's grasp to my hand tightens, I looked at him. "Why are you nervous?"

I groan. "Why your fans knew that you'll arrive today?"

He chuckled. "They are always like that." I just sigh then we finish the airport procedure until I saw bunch of people gathered around. There are even media people. My chest start to pound hard. "Don't let go of my hand and just keep on walking." I just nodded then as we go along, screams and flashes of camera welcome us. Good thing, there are some security personnel that us until we get inside of the van. I released a sigh of relief.

"Tokki, how's your honeymoon?"

I gasped when I found out that the driver is Seunghyun and Bom is with us too. "Tabi!" I was about to lean over to give him a hug but Jiyong stopped me. I gave him a questioning stare.

Seunghyun laugh. "You're still hopeless."

"Ji, she is already your wife." Bom added and wink at me.

"What is happening?" The three of them are talking as if I am not around.

Jiyong chuckled. "Don't mind them. To YG, Hyung."

"Roger."

While on our way, Jiyong already received more than ten calls. From the Kwons. From other YG artists. And more.

"That's the result of not taking calls when you're away." Seunghyun said.

Jiyong groan. "I just don't want any distractions."

"Ji, have you seen the broadcast of your interview?" Bom joined their conversation.

"Not yet. How was it?"

She smiled. "It got high ratings. Everyone is now curious on Dara." My face burned as she looked at me teasingly. "Aside from being the heiress of the most influential man at Italy, they only knew little about her."

"Let them wonder on her for the meantime."

"Don't underestimate the media and your fans, in no time, they will gain information about her."

Jiyong laugh. "I know that so I'll let them do it." Then he take a picture of himself, showing his cuteness. I chuckled then slightly glance to his phone when he type. I am back, baby. Then he suddenly give me a quick kiss, my face turned red as Bom and Seunghyun definitely noticed it. He just grinned.

Later on, we reach YG building. I missed this place. It's been a while.

There will upcoming YG family concert world tour for next year's first quarter so a meeting is scheduled today. After greeting the artists, Chaerin, Seungri, Jae and others, the brain storming starts. I just listen. While hearing their thoughts, I can imagine that their fans will enjoy it. It's almost midnight when they finished.

"You did not invite me." Jaejoong said teasingly. Others already go home while Jiyong remain inside as he discuss his upcoming album to Ahjussi.

I groan. "I am sorry about that. I thought I said to Chaerin that she can still invite others from YG."

He pinch my nose. "You shouldn't forget to send me an invitation for your church wedding."

I giggled. "Yeah. How are you by the way?"

He inhale deeply. "I am mending a broken heart."

That surprised me. "Who did that cruel thing to you?"

He looked at me with a very serious face. "You." I gasped and don't know how to react but he suddenly burst out in laughing. "Your face pales. I was just joking." I pout my lips. "I am doing very good. I'll be included in Seunghyun's new movie."

My face brightens. "Wow. That's good to know."

"How about you?"

I stopped then slowly, a smile formed in my lips. "I am happy."

He smiled back. "It's obvious when I saw you earlier. Same goes with Ji, this is the first time I saw him glowing like that."

"Glowing like what?"

We both laugh then the door opens. Ahjussi smiled. "See you around Sandara."

I just bow at him then he left after talking a little bit to Jae and Jiyong.

"I'll be going now too." Jae said then he was about to lean over on me but he stopped and chuckled. "I wanted to live longer." I gave him a confused look. He chuckled again then just tap Jiyong's shoulder. "See you around Dara." Then he left.

"What was that?"

Jiyong smirked. "Let's go home Mrs Kwon." He said instead. "We'll take a cab for now."

"Are you tired already?" I smiled when he shake his head. "Let's take a walk."

"Until we reach the apartment?"

I grinned. "Is that possible? We can just get our things tomorrow."

He chuckled then hold my hand. "Let's go Mrs Kwon." I just smiled then we went out from YG building.

"Do I really need to come with you for all of your activities?"

"Depends on you. If I'll decide, my answer is yes. For two reasons. First, you'll only be bored at the apartment and second, I don't want to miss you."

I giggled. "But I need space."

"What kind of space? Like this?" He suddenly pull me that made my face sink into the side of his neck.

Darn. He smells good. The combination of his natural scent and his perfurme. "Hmm...not enough." Then I wrap my arms to his waist as he lean over to give me a quick but deep kiss. "Reporters are probably sleeping now, right?"

"They never sleep. In fact, someone is following us since we left YG." I was about to move my head but he immediately put his arms to the back of my head. "Don't mind him. Let's just act like we don't notice him."

"I can imagine our face at the news tomorrow."

"No." He checked his phone then smirked. "Our photos are already out. That's how fast are they."

I just chuckled then we keep on chatting until I saw a coffee shop. "Let's buy something to drink." When we gets inside, the female staff obviously recognized us as I noticed panic and delight in her face. "She is a fan of yours." I whisper to Jiyong when she starts to prepare our coffee then we fix each other's beanie. After paying, I saw her hesitation if she'll ask for Jiyong's sign or not. I smiled at her. "Hi Miss, can I borrow a pen?" She shyly smiled then hand me a pen from her uniform. I glance to her nametag and give the pen to Jiyong. He already knew what to do. She gasped when he signed along with her name at the back of the receipt and gave it to her. She bow and say her thanks. "You're welcome." Then we start to walk again while drinking our coffees. "I wonder what time we can reach your apartment."

He laugh. "We are still far Mrs Kwon."

"Really? Let's take a cab now. You have schedule later, right?"

"Yeah but I am fine."

I pout my lips. "No. You should get rest now."

"It should be both of us."

I giggled. "Alright." Later on, we reach his apartment. "I missed this place!" Then I made myself bounce to his couch. "Oh..." I run to the room I used before. "What happened to the bed here?" It's now full of clothes, accessories and more. So he is now using two rooms for all his things.

"It's with Mom." Then he pull me to his room. "How was it?"

"Wow..." The bed is now bigger while the room is more spacious. "Once the painting is here, we should put it there." I point the vacant wall on the side. I asked Minzy to courier the lovers painting that I bought as I don't want to bring so much things. The hearts painting already at my La Romania's office.

"Let's sleep now Mrs Kwon."

"Oh...I need to take a bath first."

He grinned. "Let me join you."

"No." Then I laugh as he pout his lips. "I'll be quick." Then I hurriedly went to the bathroom and do my thing.

"Come here Mrs Kwon."

I crawl on the bed then bury my face into his neck. "I love you Jiyong."

"I love you too." Then he lifted my head and claim my lips. "Goodnight."

I put back my head to his neck and close my eyes. "Night." And both of us fell asleep. Then I woke up with a feeling that someone is looking at me. I smiled as I saw Jiyong's face. I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter