Freedom

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

As soon as Seunghyun and I entered my room, I release the laugh that I've been holding then roll myself into the bed. I can't remember when the last time I laugh like this.

"You're mean, Tokki." He said then sit on the edge of the bed.

I wipe my tears because of laughing too much. "Of course not." I remove my sneakers and sit beside him. "It was just so fun to tease your friend."

"And It was the first time I saw him pissed off at a girl."

"Oh really?"

He chuckled. "Well, girls love us."

"Egoistic."

"Every man is like that."

I rolled my eyes. "Fishy is not like that."

He grinned. "Of course. Because he is your fishy."

My face turned red. "Ya! Stop that!"

He laugh then pinch my nose. "Seeing you here really suprised me."

I smiled. "Sleep here beside me okay?"

"What? Are you really serious about that?"

"Of course. You don't like it?"

"Dara...we are not kids anymore."

I pout my lips. "I know. Just even for tonight, please? I really missed you!"

"Fine."

I giggled then get the digital copy of his last movie that I bought. "Let's watch this!" He just chuckled.

And the next day I woke up, it's almost in the afternoon. Seunghyun left early though we finished so late. While looking at the mirror, I decided to change my hair color. I giggled. I suddenly feel excited. I immediately took a bath and get down to the kitchen. This is going to be a good day. Then I saw Tabi's friend, whom I think just finished cooking. "Good afternoon!" I am sure he heard me but he didn't bother to say anything. Or at least a nod. What a brute. "Ya!" He glare at me. "Don't you have any decent clothes to wear?" He is only wearing a pair of boxer short and sando.

He looked to himself. "This is decent."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." Then I put my hoodie above my head and insert my hands into it's pockets.

"Where are you going?"

I just shrug off my shoulders. While I am still free, I won't miss any day having fun.

"What kind of answer is that?" He looked grumpy and I am starting to get irritated.

"What's wrong with you? If you're in a bad mood, don't include me okay? I don't have time for that."

He stopped then sigh. "Sorry." Oh so he knew that word. "You haven't eaten yet, right?" He seated. "Eat."

What the hell. "I am not a dog!"

"What?"

Instead to answer him, I hurriedly get out from the house. Geez! That guy is making my patience lose in a snap. I inhale deeply then erase any thought about him. Later on, I went to a salon.

"Do you think a blonde color will suit me?" I said after a staff asked me what I wanted to do with my hair.

"Of course." Then she stare at me. "Are you a celebrity?" I shake my head. "A model?" I shake my head again. "I see. I thought you're one. You're really pretty."

I grinned. "I'll give you a tip."

She giggled. "I am not saying those compliments because I wanted you to say that."

"Oh it's okay. I guess I'll just accept the fact that you are right."

She laugh. "Thank you." Then she start her work. It took her two hours to dye my hair but it's worth the wait. I really love my new hair. She retain the waviness of my hair but she added pink color at the top part of my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter