Admittance

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

My phone woke me up, it keeps on ringing. Phones are sometimes annoying. And I don't want to leave this bed yet as Dara's scent is all over it. My phone ring again then I answered it without checking first who is the caller. "Hello?" Then I bury my face on the pillow. Oh Lord. This is the best smell of pillow I've ever experienced.

"Jiyong, why you only answered this call now? I've been calling you for hours!"

I checked my phone to see the screen. . It's Sanjangnim. I silently groan. "Good morning Sanjangnim."

"It's afternoon already."

I scratch my nape. Crap. He sound mad. No. He is really mad. "Are you going to greet me? That's so sweet of you and ---"

"I am not in the mood to play with you. Check the news." And the call ended. I sigh. What kind of news? I am too lazy to check it so I keep rolling on the bed until I found myself smiling. Where is Dara? I stand up then get out from her room and went to the kitchen. I can hear the blower from the bathroom. I gulped. Is she done bathing? Damn. I am thinking ert things again. I calm myself then drink a glass of water. I wonder what she is thinking right now. The kiss is unexpectedly good. She make me feel alive. I smirked. Literally.

"Oh you're awake already."

I am startled to hear her voice. I turn around. While staring at her, I realized that it woke up. Oh boy. Not good. I cleared my throat. "What time did you woke up?" I am somehow expecting to wake up with her.

Her face turned red. I wonder why. "A-around seven. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah." She step back when I made a step towards her. I grinned then made another step. She step back again. "Afraid of me?"

"N-no."

"Then why you are stepping back?"

"B-because you..." She seems thinking what to say. "You are stepping forward!"

I laugh then continue to walk until she can't make any step back anymore. I grinned. Dead end. Her back is now on the wall. "You can't escape anymore." She gulped and meet my eyes. She is obviously nervous and when she her lips, my whole being go crazy. My hand went to her waist and pull her against me. Her hands hold my shoulders and looked at me. Her eyes says it all. She wanted to be what I wanted as well. I was about to cross the tiny line between us when a phone rings. I groan.

She get her phone. "T-Tabi?" Her face is so red now. She looked at me. And I can smell her breath. Damn. This is torture. "Y-yeah. He is h-here." She passed her phone to me.

"Yes Hyung?" I used my free hand to hold the phone as my other hand still on her waist. But the tiny distance between us remain the same.

"What did you to Dara? Her voice is shaking."

I smirked. My eyes never leave her face so I can see all her reaction. "What do you want Hyung?"

He chuckled. "Where is your phone?"

"I throw it. It's annoying."

He laugh. "Have you seen the news?"

"Not yet. Is it bad? Sanjangnim is in a bad mood when I answered his call earlier."

"Not that bad because he already released a statement. Just check it. Your birthday is so special." Then he ended the call. I gave back her phone.

"Something happened?" I nodded. "Is it about the party?"

"I guess so."

"Let's see it."

"Okay." Then I finally cross the distance between us. Her lips are soft and taste sweet. Kissing her is making me to want more of her. We are both breathing hard when we stopped. "But let's eat first. Want pizza?" She just nodded. I kissed her again before we order our food. Damn. Her lips are addicting!

While eating, we checked the news that Sanjangnim and Seunghyun talking about. Dara gasped upon seeing it while I clench my fist.

"Is Sandara Park the mystery woman of G-Dragon?"

Some photos from last night are posted. Dara talking to Chaerin. Dara talking to Seunghyun. Dara talking to Seungri. It is odd that there is no picture of us at the party but a picture of us getting in at the bake shop is there and that really pissed me off. Someone was able to follow us. Damn. I was so careless.

"Ms Sandara Park is a good friend of TOP and she is here for a vacation. She was at the party to support him and easily became friends with other YG artists as well. And the reason why she is with GD is that she is currently staying to my place where all of us know that GD and my apartment are on the same building. They just went home together because this a favor I asked from GD."

This is Sanjangnim's statement and when I scroll down the continuation of it, I felt a knife is stabbed in my heart.

"Furthermore, Ms Sandara Park is getting married already and will go back to Italy soonest. Spreading this f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter