Bet

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Dara's Mom is just like my Mom. Both ecstatic on their children's love issue. They will definitely love each other once they meet.

As soon as Dara and I went back to their house, she talk to her Dad. After they talked, she is obviously happy. The misunderstanding between them already cleared. Then I took that as opportunity to ask her hands from her parents.

"You're contract will expire next year so what will be the set up?" Her Dad said.

I cleared my throat. Damn. He still making me nervous. "Dara and I agreed to temporarily secret our relationship from the public until the contract expires."

He looked to Dara. "Why did you agreed with that?"

. Sweat start to form in my face.

She pout her lips. "It's my decision, I just forced him to agree with me."

I silently sigh. We argued about it when we were travelling hours ago.

"What? Are you out of mind?"

"Of course not! I am only worried for his fans. We can't suprise them like this."

"That's stupid. If they are really his fans, they should support him whatever happens."

She stopped. She maybe remember what I told her, that she shouldn't get worried. My fans will understand this, well not all of them but mostly, they will.

"Can I join the conversation?" Her Mom said. Donghae is just listening to us. "Tokki, your Dad is right." Dara sigh. "Media people will surely caught the both of you together soon and I will not be suprised that one day, both of you are on the news again. So I had an idea, we can hide your marriage from the public for the meantime but not your relationship. I mean the world should know that you owned each other." I saw how Dara's face turned red. That's what I exactly told her. "Hiding a relationship is not good at all." Then Dara's Mom smiled. "I am pretty sure that even there still a contract and Jiyong got into a relationship, your boss can't do anything about it, right?"

I just nodded politely.

Dara groan. "Fine but we won't broadcast anything unless we are caught."

Her Mom giggled. "Aigoo...Tokki you were just shy."

Her face redden more. "Mom!"

I smirked. That's what I told her too. Then I cleared my throat. "Mrs Park. Mr Park. I will ask my family to go here to formalize this."

"Oh no need." Her Mom giggled again. "We are going to Seoul next week, right Hon?" Her Dad just nodded. "Business meetings of course but we will meet your family there to discuss this further and to meet Seunghyun too. I missed that kid."

Dara's face brightens. "Thanks Mom! Thanks Dad!" They just smiled.

After dinner, Dara and I went to her room. As I expected, it's her Mom who told me to sleep there even her Dad is against it.

"Hon, they are getting married soon so I can't see anything wrong if they will sleep in one room."

That's what she said. What a cool Mom. Just really like my Mom. We already preparing ourselves to sleep when someone knock. I open it and her Mom entered the room.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes Mrs Park."

"Aigoo...start calling me Mom."

My face flush. "Yes Mrs--- I mean M-mom."

She giggled and looked to Dara with a teasing face. "Tokki, don't do anything to Jiyong okay?"

Dara gasped. "Mom! W-what are you saying?!" Then she stopped as if she remember something. "Mom, what bet did you and Dad had?"

"Oh...that." She seat beside Dara on the bed while after closing the door, I seat on the couch then listen to her. I am also curious. "You know that your Dad can tell if a person is honest by just looking to that person's eyes." Now I remember what Seunghyun told me. "I made a bet with him that Jiyong will looked to his eyes for more than thirty minutes. If he wins, I won't interfere in his plans but if I win, he will stop that arranged marriage and let you continue your relationship with Jiyong. We were both confident that we will win but in every bet, there is only one winner and that's me."

I just chuckled. Her Mom is definitely like my Mom.

Dara looked at me with an amused face. "Did you really did it?"

I scratch my nape. "I can't remember how long we stare to each other."

Her Mom giggled again. "It's almost an hour even you were obviously nervous that time." Then she became serious. "I research about you of course and I can finally say that you are really a good man. And I knew that you are the only man that can make my Tokki happy. That is the most important thing."

Dara hug her. "Mom...I love you."

"I love you too Tokki." Then she cup her face. "What you felt for Donghae was just an admiration only. After all, he is with you since you were a kid. If you truly love him, you won't fall for Jiyong for a very short period of time."

Dara smiled. "Thank you Mom."

She kissed her forehead. "You're welcome. Goodnight Tokki." Then I stand up when she stand up. "Goodnight Jiyong." I just smiled then she kissed my cheek and she left.

"You heard your Mom, don't do anything to me."

She glare at me. "Jerk!"

Then I laugh as she hid herself at the comforter. Her bed is big, I think i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter