Birthday

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Days had passed too quickly as we will be flying already to Japan on the day after tomorrow because concerts around South Korea just ended and right now, we are at a bar. Celebrating. Partying. There is also another reason for this celebration, tomorrow is Jiyong's birthday. I looked around. Everyone is enjoying this night. The place is rented so only YG staff and crews are allowed here so it's not that crowded but still, it noisy. Aish.

"Unnie! Are you okay?" Chaerin asked me loudly. She is a part of another duo from YG but her pair is a guy. Seungri. Who is currently at the stage. Dancing like crazy together with Jiyong and Seunghyun. She and Seungri just came back from their concert tour at Japan.

"Yeah!" I answered with a loud voice too as we can't hear ourselves clearly. Unfortunately, Bom is not with us as she needs to rest. is not in a good condition so Tabi is going home alone after this party.

Chaerin called the waiter and get two ladies drink. "Here."

"Thank you." I was about to drink it but someone stole it before the glass even touch my lips. It's Jiyong. "Ya!" I hit his arm as he suddenly drink it.

He grinned. "Don't drink too much."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to carry me later."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Go away." But instead to follow me, he put his arm on my shoulder. "Ya!" He just laugh.

"Oppa, your lucky that this is a private party." Chaerin said.

He smirked. "Yeah but even if it's not, I don't care. After all, Sanjangnim will take charge whatever happens."

She laugh. "Cheers to that!"

What are these two talking about? Jiyong gave back my drink and run into the stage then dance crazily again with others. I drink the remaining liquid in my glass then stopped when I realized what I just did. Oh my. I looked to Chaerin. She just giggled. My face burned. So embarassing! It's like Jiyong and I shared an indirect kiss.

"Unnie, are you aware on the gossip about you?"

"Me?" I started to feel nervous. "What about it?"

She grinned. "You are tagged as G-Dragon's mystery woman."

"I t-thought it was already clarified by Ahjussi?"

"Yes but some fans didn't believed it so they investigate about you. They sees you as a threat because their Oppa is with you."

"Are they Sasaeng?"

"No. They treat us as their own. They want to protect their idols as much as possible."

"W-what happened to their investigation?"

"Nothing. First and foremost, they didn't know your real identity. Only people from YG knew about you and we were strictly prohibited to tell anything outside YG. Isn't it odd? You don't anything about the news. Sanjangnim is protecting you with all his power. Well, Jiyong too."

"I am s-sorry."

"Don't be." She chuckled. "After all, you are doing something big favor for us."

"Being Jiyong's assistant? It's not that big."

"It is. They still can't find a person who will permanently replace you. And I've heard that you'll go back at Italy soon."

"Yeah."

"I wonder what he will going to do when that day comes."

"Who? Ahjussi?"

She giggled. "Don't tell Jiyong Oppa that I told you this." She said instead. I just nodded. Then we noticed a little chaos. The music stopped and we saw bouncers are dragging a man out. "What happened?" Chaerin asked Seungri when he seated between us. Seunghyun and Jiyong stay at the stage.

"That man is from media."

"How can he get here in?"

"He pretended as a dishwasher. He seems to know that YG artists will celebrate here." Then we saw Seunghyun and Jiyong walking towards us. "Hyung, did he took photos of us?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter