Promise

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

What will Jiyong do?! I close my eyes when his face bent down on me but I immediately open it then lifted my head. My face burned. He just kissed my forehead. Oh God. It's so embarassing! I am thinking something else.

He smiled teasingly. "Not tonight. Get dress before I change my mind."

My face burned more. After putting my clothes, he grasp my hand then we seated at the couch and look at the window. This hotel have a nice view of the city.

"I wish we can stroll the city."

I looked at him then chuckled. "Let's do it in the future."

His grasp to my hand tightens. "We won't be seeing each other for months."

I stopped then blink my eyes to block the upcoming tears. "I am going to miss you."

He suddenly pull me and I landed to his neck. "Me too. Cheating is not allowed." I just bite my lips. Damn. I need to control myself. I don't want to cry. "Wait for me, okay?" I nodded. "That arranged marriage is not gonna happen. Trust me."

"I trust you." I whisper.

He gently push me then cup my face. "I love you, always remember that."

I gulped. "A-are you sure?"

He smiled. The most beautiful smile I ever seen. I am lucky to see this kind of smile from him. "Yeah."

My eyes became misty. "Same here."

He is a bit suprised but he just grasp the back of my head then pull my face closer to him and kiss me. I wrap my arms around his nape then immediately kiss him back. When his hands starts to caress my arms, I felt my skin burn. Then a moan escape from me as our kiss deepens. His tongue is exploring my mouth. But suddenly he stop. I gave him a confused look. "We better stop."

"W-what do you mean?"

He smirked. "Nothing. Let's sleep now."

I gasped. "You'll sleep here?"

"Yeah. I'll leave early morning tomorrow." He chuckled. "You'll be at the concert, right?"

I nodded. "Donghae too."

He sigh. "I guess both of you will be in the news again."

"Most probably." I smiled. "Let's rest now." Then we prepare ourselves to sleep. "You won't change your clothes?"

"I'll be fine."

I sigh then stand up to get a big shirt from my luggage. "Here. Wear this." I throw it to him.

He chuckled then stand up. "What about my pants?"

"Eh? Guys are wearing boxer short, right?" Then I gasped when I realized what I just said.

He grinned. "How sure are you that I am wearing one today?"

My face flush. "N-never mind!" Then my eyes widens when his hands went to the button area of his pants. "W-what are you doing?!"

His grin grew wider. "Want to see if I am wearing one?"

"S-stop it!" I immediately turn around as his hands starts to move. I touch my cheeks, I can feel the redness all over my face.

I heard him laugh. "Turn around."

"N-no way!"

He laugh more. "I've already changed."

"R-really?"

"Yeah."

Slowly, I turn around and saw how cute he is at my gray bunny shirt. It's my favorite as I can wear it without wearing a short as the length of it will reach the half of my legs. He smirked. "Do I look appealing to you?" I nodded and silently gulped as I saw a glimpse of his boxer short. Oh God. I never imagine that my shirt will look good to a man. Then he placed himself inside the comforter. He tap the free space of the bed. "Come here."

Though there's a little hesitation as I feel shy, I joined him on the bed. Then my heart beat tripled when he gently pull me against him. I bury my face to his neck and sneeze him, he smells good. Then his one hand went to my waist and compress me more to him. I gulped. Am I having fever? But it seems it's coming from him.

And slowly...I fell asleep.

When I wake up, he is not beside me anymore. And loneliness covered my whole being. But when my phone rings and saw Jiyong's name, suddenly... I feel so alive. "Good morning."

I smiled. "Good morning too. What time did you leave?"

"Two hours ago." I check the time. So he went out around five in the morning. I guess he avoided the possibility of being recognized. "By the way, your shirt is with me."

It surprised me. "Why?"

"I took it as a souvenir from you."

I chuckled. "Do whatever you want."

He laugh. "See you later."

I smiled. "Yeah. Fighting!" Then the call ended. And only seconds after that, a message came in from him. It's a short message but it almost knocked me down. Tears formed in my eyes. I just realized that love cannot be defined on how long you met that special someone. If it hits you, there is no way for you to escape it.

"I love you. Always remember that."

I texted him back. "I love you too." Then I smiled and looked at the window. This is the first time that I appreciate this kind of silence. My heart is beating so fast despite the calmness within me. I keep on staring until I heard a knock. Then I open the door. "Good morning Fishy."

He suddenly poke my forehead. "You just open the door without checking first who is outside."

I pout my lips. "How sure you are that I really didn't check the hole?"

He chuckled. "Ready for breakfast?" He said instead.

"Not yet." Then I hurriedly went to bathroom with my clothes. After half hour, I am done bathing. I smiled at Donghae who patiently waited for me. "Let's go."

"That was the quickest."

I giggled. "I am improving, right?" He just pinch my nose. After breakfast, we stroll the city. "I wish Tabi is with us."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter