Sasaeng

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Hmm. Where shall I go tonight? I wanted to try strolling the city at this hour. But I can't decide on the recommended places at the travel magazine that I am currently reading. Every place looks good. I sigh. Time is running so I went down to ask Seunghyun.

"Tabi! Which night market is the best?" But he looked troubled. "Anything wrong?"

He sigh then pull me upstairs. He open the window's curtain slightly. "See them?" I nodded. It's a group of girls who are currently wandering in front of the house. "They were our fans who turned out to be stalkers. Unfortunately, they were able to track this area but I guess they were still unsure if this is the correct house as I saw them went to our neighbors."

"Wow. At this hour? They are creepy."

"Yeah. Good thing, our cars are on the back otherwise they will definitely confirm that we are at this house." He sigh again. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For giving you trouble and as much as I wanted to go out often with you, I can't."

I tap his shoulder. "It's fine. There still next time. And no one is at fault here."

He smiled in return.

"Hyung." We turned around and saw Tabi's friend. He had the same face with him, he looked troubled as well. "It's confirmed. Those Sasaeng are connected with Jiyeon Noona. She followed me after that changing of hairstyle last week. It was her plan in the first place. Good thing, she didn't saw where house I exactly went in." He sigh. "Sanjangnim already fired her yesterday. Their agreement is to stop stalking us but I guess she didn't comply so a legal action against her will be taken."

"How about those girls?" I asked him but I avoided looking to his eyes directly.

"I don't know yet but if they will continue to do it, most probably Sanjangnim will reprimand them."

I sigh. "I guess going out tonight is not possible."

"Tokki, you may still go out but if ever they will come to you, just deny our existence here." Seunghyun said. "Be careful."

"Fine. Oh well. I'm off. I'll be back before midnight."

"You sure that it's okay for you to go out alone?"

"Of course!" I kissed his cheek while I simply nodded to his friend. Then suddenly his friend grab my arm but I shove his hand right away as I panicked upon feeling his skin against me. "Ya! What was that for?"

He chuckled. "I just wanted to say thank you for cooperating with us."

I rolled my eyes. It's a cover up as I feel my cheeks are burning. "Whatever. My only concern is Tabi."

"That's mean."

I glare at him. "Don't act pitiful. Gotta go!" Then I hurriedly went out. I hold my chest and lean on the main gate's door as soon as I totally out from the house. My heart is beating fast again. That man is not really good in my heart condition. I inhale deeply to calm myself. Then I turn on the music from my phone and put the hoodie above my head. I looked around, the street lights are so it's safe to walk in evening. But I can't see those girls anymore, did they went home already? I start to walk but after passing another house, they suddenly appear from somewhere. Woah. Are they ninjas? I continued to walk without looking at them but they blocked my way. I remove my earphones. "You need anything?"

They smiled that gave me an off feeling. "Unnie, are you living in that big house?" They pointed my house.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Are you a relative of G-dragon oppa?"

"Who?" I became clueless. G-dragon? Is that Tabi's friend name? I thought it's Jiyong? I stopped. Oh G-Dragon. Yeah I re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter