Decision

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Damn. I am going crazy. Since we left this morning to Japan, I can't calm myself. Dara must be really a witch. She never leave my mind!

"Jiyong." I blink my eyes when I heard Seunghyun's voice. He chuckled. "You want to leave?"

"I wish I can." As soon as we arrived, the rehearsal starts. I chose to exchange messages to Dara instead of calling her, I might leave this country immediately if I'll hear her voice. Then I sigh, I wonder what she is doing with Donghae now. I clench my fist upon imagining their possible skinship. It really want me to do something violent. After a long day, the rehearsal finally ended. I hurriedly went back to the hotel and call Dara. But she answered it after four rings. "What took you so long?" I know I sounded grumpy. She just chuckled. "Where is Donghae?"

"Sleeping already."

"Beside you?!"

She laugh. "Silly. You know that we have own rooms here."

I sigh. "What time is your flight?" I am controlling myself not to think anything unnecessary thoughts.

"In the afternoon."

I sigh again. "Dara..." Silence filled between us, it seems she is waiting for me to continue. "I missed you."

I bet she is suprised. "W-why is it easy for you to say that?"

I smiled. "I don't see any reason to hold back as that's what I feel."

Then I grinned when I imagine her blushing face. "How's the rehearsal?"

"Tiring but fun. And I feel different because you're not around."

"It's only b-because you can't tease me anoymore."

I laugh. "That's true."

"Jerk."

I laugh again then we talk until I heard her yawn. I pout my lips. "You're mean. Am I boring?"

She laugh a little. "Mister GD, in case you're not aware...we are talking for more than two hours."

I check my watch. "Really?"

"Yeah. Let's call it a night. You still have rehearsal and later is the first night. You should rest well."

I chuckled. "Alright. Dream of me."

"Yeah. Goodnight." Then she the call. After talking to her, I went to the bed then stare at the ceiling. Right now, I badly wanted to go back at Seoul to see her before she return to Italy. . I really missed her. This feeling is eating me up. On the next day, I experience headache. Due to lack of sleep. No, I didn't sleep at all. Dara is the reason. I was about to call her but a knock stopped me. Bom gets inside after I open the door.

"You're a mess."

I chuckled. "You're early, Noona."

"Well, Seunghyun ordered me to check if you're still alive."

"Tell him that I don't breathe anymore."

She laugh. "Hurry. Clean yourself. Will wait for you at the lobby. Seunghyun is already hungry."

"He is always hungry." She just chuckled then she left. I let out a sigh. I hurriedly took a bath then follow them. After eating, we proceed to a TV station for our live guesting. Two hours after, we went to the venue and start to rehearse again. Tomorrow night is day one and we prepare so many things for the fans. Then I sent Dara a message when we took a break. While resting, a message came in from Chaerin.

"Oppa, check the news." The link is attached and I gritted my teeth upon seeing it. It's on the business section of an international newspaper.

"Sandara Park engaged to Donghae Lee?"

On the photo, Dara is hugging Donghae at the picture. I felt a knife dig into my heart while looking to it, both of them looked happy. She really feel at ease with him and it was taken only hours ago. Media people are nuisance sometimes. Then I read the article, the writer elaborate the relationship between them but was not sure if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter