Declaration of Love

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Woah. It's still cold even there is a heater. Jiyong became busy as soon as we go back here, only one day left until next year so he is just finishing his remaining schedules.

I check my time, the broadcast where Jiyong currently is will start in less than five minutes. Then a message came in from him that made me laugh. "Mrs Kwon, don't remove your eyes. You'll see my awesomeness in any moment." I replied him. "Jerk." Then focused myself on the television as the MCs are now talking. But half house passed since the broadcast started, Jiyong still not performing. Seunghyun, Jae, Seungri and Chaerin too. It seems they will perform last. I can only see them through the camera. Then suddenly the door bell's ring. I am startled to see Kiko outside. I sent Jiyong a message that she is here then inhale deeply before opening the door.

She came in. "Hi Dara!" As usual, she smiled sweetly. "Is Jiyong here?"

"He is at the music show right now." I point the television.

"Omo...this must be the reason why he isn't answering his phone."

"Do you need anything? I can rely it to him."

"No. I wanted to say it directly to him."

I shrug my shoulders. I am not affected on her blabbering "Okay. Go to the venue."

Her eyes suddenly became sharp. "Are you not bothered by me hanging around with him?"

"No. I trust Jiyong. He won't do anything that will hurt me."

She is now glaring at me. "I am his first love."

"Was." I gave an emphasis to it. "You should know how to use words correctly."

"To hell with it! Didn't you know that first love never dies?"

I chuckled. "Of course I knew it. But did you know..." Then I smirked. "That true love can now kill that first love?"

She gasped. "Why you!"

She was about to slap me but I immediately stop her arm. "Leave. Before I call the security."

My grip to her arm tightens so she can't pull it. "Let me go!"

"I know you are capable of hurting me but you must know that I can too." I glare at her. A serious glare that made her to look frighten. "I can throw you from this floor." Then I released her arm. "Go away. You messep up with the wrong person. If you dare to come to Jiyong again, you'll regret it until you're last breathe.

She looked surprised. No, she looked shocked rather. I let out a big sigh when she finally get out. Seriously, this woman just need a serious threat. I went back to the couch to watch again. When the camera roll where Jiyong and others are earlier, Seunghyun and Jiyong are missing. Will they perform now? While looking to current performer, my phone rings. Oh it's Seunghyun.

"Tabi---"

"Tokki! Where the hell are you?"

"Huh? I am at Jiyong's apartment. Why?"

"Then why you are not answering our calls earlier?"

I scratch my cheek. "Sorry. Kiko came here. I didn't notice that my phone is ringing."

He sigh. "Where is she?"

"Don't know. She left already." Then the door suddenly open. "Jiyong!" He is panting and before I knew it, he already hug me that results for my phone to fell at the couch. "What are you doing here?"

His hug tightens. "Thank God you're safe."

I smiled and massage his back. "I am fine. So why you are here?"

He cupped my face. "When you sent that message, I was so afraid. Because I thought that because of me, you'll get hurt." I stopped. "She didn't do anything to you?" I nodded. "You sure?"

"Y-yeah." Then I smiled shyly. "It was the other way around."

"What?" I told what happened then he laugh afterwards. "You're really one of a kind Mrs Kwon." Then he hug me again. "I can't imagine my life without you."

My eyes became misty. "Me too. But you still haven't answer my question."

He looked at me. "I got worried so I hurriedly grab my over here."

"Sorry. I shouldn't had text you."

"No. I am glad that you sent me a message." Then he kissed me. Long and deep kiss.

"G-go back to the tv now."

He chuckled. "Yeah but with you."

"I'll be fine here."

"But I am not. Hurry. Change your clothes."

I just nodded then later on, we reach the venue. And lots of reporters are around so I am now expecting that we will be on the new tomorrow. Jiyong left me with Bom at backstage.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I nodded. "Hope that woman will never appear again."

She smiled. "Everything will be alright."

"Yeah. Oh by the way, when is your fligt?"

"Four days from now."

"That soon?" She nodded. She already resigned as she will go back to America. "Seunghyun is going to have a lonely Valentines day." Both of them are in a relationship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter