Awareness

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

First night of concert. Seunghyun and I both excited for this. After a week of preparation, we are more than ready. Three nights at Seoul. After that, we will start to held our concerts at different cities of South Korea and Japan for three months.

While in the middle of rehearsing, I received a message from Jae. Asking for Dara's number. What for? Then another message came in that really made feel irritated. He wants to have lunch with her.

"What's wrong?" Seunghyun asked.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? But your face show otherwise."

I groan. "Jae wants to treat Dara for lunch."

He laugh. "What's wrong with that?"

"I don't want to."

"You're acting like an old man whose protecting his daughter."

I just sigh then dialled Dara's number. Good thing, she answered my call immediately. "What?"

I check my watch. It's almost in the afternoon. "Let's eat."

"Oh..." I silently groan. That Oh thing again of her. "We didn't notice the time. But why you had to call me? You can just come here."

I covered my phone. "Hyung, I'll go out for a while."

"Your hopeless."

I just chuckled then run into the dressing room. "Noona, Hyung is at the stage." I said then grab Dara's wrist. "Let's go."

"Where are we going?" I didn't say anything and just pull her. "Is it okay for us to leave the venue?"

"I already told this to Sanjangnim and we will not stay that long. Mom wants to see you." What a story-teller I am. I am just confident that Seunghyun and Bom will cover me up.

"Eh?! Why?"

I just chuckled then bring her to Mom's restaurant. I am sure that she will be happy to see Dara again. When I brought Dara home, it wasn't planned. I just suddenly felt the desire to bring her at home. My family instantly like her which I expected.

"Sandara, how are you?"

She smiled after Mom kissed her cheeks. Now I wonder how it feels if my lips will touch that part of her. . What am I thinking?! "I am good. How about you?"

"Oh am I am good too because I see you." I saw how her face turned red. Mom is like this. She will say what she really feels. "I know both of you are hungry..." She guided us to a reserved table where foods are already served. "So I won't disturb you anymore and eat well."

"You won't join us?"

"No." Mom looks happy. I know why. After I brought Dara home, she keep on asking me if Dara isn't really my girlfriend. She obviously like her for me. "I need to go back at the kitchen, the customers are coming."

Then we start to eat. "Your Mom wants to see me because she wants me to see her restaurant?"

"I guess so." I need to divert her attention. I don't want to lie more. "How's the food?"

"Delicious!"

I just smiled. After a while, we finished eating. We ate fast as we need to go back at the venue soonest.

"Jiyongie, give this to Bom and Seunghyun. It's been a long time since I last saw them."

I nodded and get the paper bag from her. "We are going now." Then I scratch my nape. I am thankful that she is my mother. "Thanks Mom."

She giggled. "Anytime son." She looked at Dara then kissed her cheeks once again. "See you later."

"Oh...your coming?"

"Of course! We don't want to skip this special day of my Jiyongie." I just smiled.

She smiled. "See you later."

Later on, we went back to the venue. Dara get the paper bag from me then I went to the stage.

"Tokki, tell Bommie that don't eat it all." Seunghyun said.

She just laugh then start to walk when I saw Bom coming. I feel suprised to see someone with her, it's Kiko. It so sudden. Though we still have communication, I last saw her two years ago.

"Jiyong! Seunghyun!" She wave her hand at us then walk faster but before coming up to the stage, she looked to Bom and Dara's direction. "Thanks Bom!"

Bom just smiled then looked to Dara. I can't see Dara's face, her back is facing us.

"How are you?" I blink my eyes when I heard Seunghyun's voice.

Kiko smiled. "I am great!" She looked at me. "Are you surprised to see me?"

"Yeah. What are you doing here?"

"To support the both of you, of course."

I chuckled. "I thought you only wanted to see me."

"Conceited huh?"

I just laugh and the three of us talk for a while then back to rehearsing as she needs to go out to visit her other friends.

"We are going to watch you guys later so give your best."

Kiko and I decided to remain being friends after our break up. It's a mutual decision between us. And while looking at her, I know that what I felt for her before is already gone. The beating of my heart everytime I see her before is not there anymore. It's normal. My heart flutters now is because of Dara. I stopped then sigh. Without noticing it, I already started to like her. Then I chuckled when Kiko hit my arm. "What?"

She pout her lips. "I wanted to meet her."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter