Break Time

We Got Married Season 3

The next day,Hara woke up to find that she facng a built chest and a hand was on her waist.Hara look up o find that junhyung was looking down on her.Junhyung's fringe was covering his face and hara push it away form his face observing every detail.

"Do i look that handsome to you?"Junhyung suddely said that make Hara jumped.

"O-ouh.When did you wake up?",Hara asked and look away from Junhyung.

Junhyung open his eyes and stare at Hara.

"Just now.Before you wake up",Junhyung said.

"So do i look that handsome?"Junhyung asked again as Hara blush.

Hara still didnt make eye contact with Junhyung and still look down with a blush on her face.

"Aww~dont tell me you are blushing?",Junhyung said as he lift her chin to face him.

Junhyung chuckle and plant a kiss on Hara cheek.Hara was now blushing pink.

"O-oppa can u stop doint that",Hara said.

"Why?"

"You making me blush even more",Hara said and looked

"Aww~ my wife is so cute",Junhyung said pincing her cheeks.

down again.Hara was now red as a tomato.

"Come lets get ready.Since there is no filming today lets go out",Junhyung suggest and Hara nodded his head.

They both sat up and walk out of their bed to take a shower.After washing up,Hara walked into her closet and pick a clothes to wear.Since it is summer,Hara picked this:

20110819_airport_kara_hara_2.jpg

shoes:

Tumblr_lpq85uzzx41qewf3fo1_500_large

Junhyung wear this:

Tumblr_lq1h5prdbg1qhzuz8o1_500_large

shoes:

42t11ablk_normal_large

Hara and Junhyung walk out of their room at the same time.They look at each other and laugh.

"Come on lets go",Junhyung said as he walked beside Hara and slung his arm around her.

They both walk to the bustop and wait for their bus to come.While waiting,Junhyung took out his mp3 and put in the earpiece into Hara's ear then the other end to his.He randomly pick a song and play it.15 minutes had pass and the bus finally come.They both ride it and sat at the back.The journey to a secret place that Junhyung did not tell about 45 minutes.Hara got tired and sleep on Junhyung's shoulder.Junhyung look at Hara calm face and smile.

45minute had pass and they soon reached the place.Junhyung wake Hara up and they both get down from the bus.

"Oppa what are we doin here?"Hara said to find a big,famous shopping mall.

Tumblr_lpua6nzkq21qcuw82o1_500_large

"Just to have a little shopping with you",Junhyung said smilling and grab Hara wrist and went to the shopping mall.

"So,where should we go first?"Junhyung asked and Hara's goes up and down showing that she did not know.

"How about there?Let go",Junhyung said walking to the shop still holding Hara's wrist.

They bothe enter to see many clothes and acessories.

Tumblr_lfhsl6n09u1qaax1mo1_500_large

"Oppa i'm gonna searched for some acessories.Where are going to be at?"Hara asked as she look at Junhyung.

"I'm gonna go search for a clothes for you to wear since i know what we are gonna do when filming is resume",Junhyung said and Hara nodded her head and walk to the assesories section.

Hara look around and saw a cute but fashionable necklace.It was a letter 'J' that means Junhyung.She took the necklace and walk around again.

87532153-01_large

Junhyung was walking around searching for a perfect clothes for Hara that suit her.He look around and found a perfect clothes for Hara.

20110314_hara_large

Junhyung took the sweater and walked to find Hara.Meanwhile,Hara was stil walking around looking at the acessories.While walking,she did not know that Junhyung creap behind her.

"BOO!"

"Ahhhhhh~",Hara scream.

Hara turned around to see many people look at her weirdly and Junhyung laughing his head out.

"Oppa why did you do that?"Hara asked as she ducked herself from embarassement.

"Just for fun",Junhyung said laughing non-stop.

"Oppa stop laughing",Hara said as she started to slap Junhyung lightly.

"Okey,okey.I'll stop",Junhyung said grabbing Hara's wrist.

Hara stop puching and look at how close they are.

"Uhm..op-oppa...I-i think we ar-are too...close",Hara said as she look away as her face start to blush.

Junhyung let go of Hara's wrist and backed away.It was silently until Junhyung broke it.

"Uhm.I found this and i want you to wear it",Junhyung said showing the clothes.

"Ouh okey.I'll go change now",Hara said taking the clothes and walking to the fitting room.

After a few minute of changing,Hara's finally walked out and went to Junhyung who was looking at the acessories.

"Oppa",Hara said tapping Junhyung's shoulder.

"Hmm~"Junhyung turned around to see Hara in the clothes that he pick.

"How do i look?"Hara said spinning around.

"You look breath taking",Junhyung said as he continue to stare at her.

"Oppa are you okey?"Hara asked as she put her hand on Junhyung's forehead.

Junhyung snapped out and chuckled at her.

"I'm okey and i'm not sick",Junhyung said pinching her cheeck.

"Okey i'm gonna change and come back okey?",Hara said walking back to the fitting room to change.

After changing,Hara exit and walk over to Junhyung.

"Oppa wait here i'm gonna pay for it",Hara said showing the sweater that Junhyung pick and the necklace that say 'J'.

"No,no,no.I'm gonna pay for that",Junhyung said taking the things from Hara.

"Ouh why is this letter 'J' when it is supposed to be letter 'H' for Hara your name.

"Dont you get it oppa. 'J' for Junhyung,my husband",Hara replied.

"Ouh.Okey wait here.I'm gonna pay for this",Junhyung said walking to the cashier.

Hara wait for Junhyung while walking around looking at the accessories but bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry",Hara aid bowing at him/her.

"It okey.It not your fault.I didnt look where i was going anyway.I should be the one apologizing to you instead",The man said.

Hara looked up to see who it is.To her surprise it was...

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess who the person is.Ouh and dont forget to vote on my next chapter.Coming soon.Meanwhile,why dont you try to guess who it was.