FUN~! Here we come~!

We Got Married Season 3

All of the group quickly open the mission card and read it to their member.

You are to go to the beach.

There you have to digged the sand pit that had been already

marked it and find a box.et the box and open it.

You are to figure out the next clue with it.

And with that,the group quikly search for their group van and get on.

The first group to arrive is the brown group.

The quickly went to the sand pit and search for the box.

The next group that arrive second is the purple group.

Followed by:Blue,Red,White,and green group.They quikly digged and found the box.

All of the group went separate places not wanting anyother group to know where to go.Inside the box is a paper.and the paper was jumble with different kind of word and search for it.It more of a word search.

The first group to get it right was the white team.They quikly go to the assigned place while the other group still trying to finish it.Red team soon finish followed by brown,green,blue and purple.

The next location was they have to solved a maths equation.The first to finish get to enter the museum and to find the clue to the last location.

Since Hara,Jinwoon,Dongwoon,Seohyun,Chansung and Yoseob is good at maths,they quikly went to the board and solve.Finish solving they went to the next location while the other team were struggling to solve the equation.

The last location were to search for the most popular place that couple like to hang out.

they finally spot many couple near their hotel and went there.

The director and all the crew were there waiting for the team to come.Red team quikly run and cheer happily.Second was blue team,followed by white team,purple team,brown team and last but not least green team.

The director hand them their VIP seat for their bouffet.The red team celebrate their winning by jumping up and down.They even asked other team to join them since they don't want to enjoy it themselve.

At the bouffet

The place had already been set up and just need to be filled up by the guest.All of the idol and crew came in and sit at the long two table at the right and left side.The food were in the center.Different type of food were put and even dessert were there.

They sit at the table and began chatting first while the crew eat first.Camera were being put on each of the table to film them for a while.Soon all the crew finish they began filming and the idol stood up to take food.

"Unnie,Unnie.Can you follow me.I need to use the bathroom and i'm scared",Sohyun said to Jihyun while sheepishly rubbing her neck.

"Arraso",Jihyun reply standing up following her from behind.

"Hara-ah,quick...There's a lot of food here and i'm hungry",Nicole said dragging Hara to the table of food.

"Nicole,Slow down.I know you love food but please slow down",Hara said as she about to fall down but Nicole continue to drag her.

After all of the idol done eating,they all went to a special movie theater place special booked for them.They sit at the given place and watch a movie that the director recommand them.And the one that he choose is a horror movie and the idol did not even know.

the place was arrange like this.

 

From left-right [top-bottom] First room

Jokwon Gain   Leeteuk Sora   Jungwoo Eunjung
Nickkhun Victoria   Junhyung Hara   Yonghwa Seohyun

Second room-From top-bottom-left-right

Krystal Jessica   Seulong Chansung   Thunder Dongwoon
Jonghyun Donghae   Mir Yoseob   Amber Yuri
Seungyeon Tiffany   Junsu Changmin   Narsha Hyomin
Kyuhyun Yesung   Jiyeon Hwayoung   Hyunseung G.O
Boram Qri   Shindong Siwon   Jihyun Jiyoon
      Jea Miryo      

Third room-From top-bottom-left-right

Seungho Gyuri   Jinwoon Nicole   Kikwang Jiyoung
Doojoon Gayoon   Taecyeon Yoona   Junho Hyoyeon
Joon Hyuna   Minhyuk Soyeon   Jungshin Sooyoung
Sungmin Sunny   Heechul Sulli   Ryeowook Luna
  Wooyoung Taeyeon   Eunhyuk Soyeon    

All of them seat at the assigned place with popcorns and drinks all ready.They sat back and enjoy the movie.The movie start with advertistment and slowly it started at a very dark scene.That when they know that they are watching a scary movie.

Few miniutes has passed...

at the of the scene a ghost appear and almost all the girl screen.Some even hold on to each other.Those who patner with the girls assured them that everything gonna be okay.

Soon....The movie ended and the girls sigh with relieve.But they still couldn't stand up because the scene keep replying it in their head.But soon they calm down and went to their room for a rest ater a long day of adventure.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating much.I have so many things to do since I am now in sec3 that's means I have so many things to catch up because I've been slacking in sec 1 and 2.And so many things I still do not understand.But I tried to update.

Don't forget to comment and subscibe.Please do comment.

No silent reader.Your comment always cheer me up ^^

Update at 3:15am